Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
It would be good if they put equations that you had to clear, divisions, multiplications, etc, because it is very easy resolve the ones that usually put: D

Or voting mode

if OP > Normal and Basic:
the game turns harderi

elif Normal > OP and Basic:
The current minerware

elif Basic > OP and Normal
easier minerware

else:
normal

Reactions: Story and MalakMos

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yeah I agree. It is maybe a lot of fantasy, but more variation in minerware would be nice. I don't remember who has made the same suggestion, but I remember that There was a person. Anyway I agree :P

Reactions: MrKairi

littlemancrush

Jan 23, 2016
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
It is finding that balance of the player base. You have some players who are taking calculus courses then the player who just started learning multiplication. I think a couple slightly harder equations could be added, but not as a majority.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be good if they put equations that you had to clear, divisions, multiplications, etc, because it is very easy resolve the ones that usually put: D

Or voting mode

the game turns harderi

The current minerware

easier minerware

else:
normal

No maybe more of everything but no voteing options and keep in mind 8 yr olds are playing and it would not be fair for them not to know what it is or not know how to figure that one out. -2

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Or voting mode

the game turns harderi

The current minerware

easier minerware

else:
normal
True, all though I'm not good at math and stuff :P
Makes it more fun, for some people.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
There are small kids playing on this server, who maybe just started learning multiplying
(Minecraft is a 7+ game)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
A lot of people have requested it and i realy like it. Maybe you need to make the challenges harder so that the first 5 are easy and the last 5 hard

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Considering there are a lot of younger children playing on the network, making equations more difficult may not be the best idea. I think that having different difficulties that can be voted for sounds like a pretty nice idea though, there would be variety and younger children could vote so that the equations would be easier to solve in that round of the game. Nice suggestion.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really think minerware needs voting, especially if it is only for this micro game.

But harder eauations? No, I don't agree. If anything, easier equations. There are many younger/ not as clever people out there who play CubeCraft. I have been in a game where the question has been 3x4 and people were still saying the answer after the timer was up. In fact, 1 person said the wrong answer even after the timer was up!

Making it harder would make it so much more of a challenge for these kinds of people, so for that reason, -1

XaJaGa

Aug 19, 2016
Well, you really have to consider how cubecraft does have many more younger players on it, and maybe they can not solve harder equations, and I really don't think it needs voting just for one microgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.