• Maybe?

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

FelmaxMC

Jul 1, 2018
Santiago, Chile
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I just want to say that the network needs more developers so that many more things can be done and the structure is more manageable that they add more games and the network has more people in 2013 times they had many mini-games and the server as much as they are. 20000 people and the truth is that they need more mini-games to amplear network as one of those who had before and things for other communities would say that cubecraft is a PvP server but we admit that cubecraft at that time was king and now just It arrives at 2000 but we need more of the help of everything so that cubecraft reaches the 5000 people because nothing is full to make the explanations of the lobby more interesting and we need more developers to carry out this idea as we see many thanks to the staff see this and also add support with different pvp and coordinate the network because we need in this network more developers a massive love of FelmaxMC to the cubecraft team <3

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Cube is that lacking developers because there aren't that many people wanting to develop on a declining Minecraft server.
If you want to get into it or know someone who does, go and apply because I'm pretty sure applications are open.

It is well known that cube is understaffed but the only way to fix that is for (capable) people to apply.

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
Cube is that lacking developers because there aren't that many people wanting to develop on a declining Minecraft server.
If you want to get into it or know someone who does, go and apply because I'm pretty sure applications are open.

It is well known that cube is understaffed but the only way to fix that is for (capable) people to apply.
Hello, I just want to say that the network needs more developers so that many more things can be done and the structure is more manageable that they add more games and the network has more people in 2013 times they had many mini-games and the server as much as they are. 20000 people and the truth is that they need more mini-games to amplear network as one of those who had before and things for other communities would say that cubecraft is a PvP server but we admit that cubecraft at that time was king and now just It arrives at 2000 but we need more of the help of everything so that cubecraft reaches the 5000 people because nothing is full to make the explanations of the lobby more interesting and we need more developers to carry out this idea as we see many thanks to the staff see this and also add support with different pvp and coordinate the network because we need in this network more developers a massive love of FelmaxMC to the cubecraft team <3
I think there needs to be more games and it's not the fault of the smaal amount of developers. Cubecraft is growing now a days. 2 months ago cube had 2k players and now 2.7.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Developing cost time and money, they also need original ideas for new games that will attract new players and keep them here. It isn’t that easy to just hire more developers. They need the right experience and knowledge.

D

Deleted member 59979

Unfortunately more developers means more money. Considering how on average, software developers earn £40,000 thats probably only part of it because of taxes. It costs a lot to employ even one person and they just don't have the funds to hire more developers. Keep an eye at jobs.cubecraft.net for any new openings.

Developer applications are currently not open (jobs.cubecraft.net). You would also likely need at least an A-level or degree to get the job, as well as experience in coding Minecraft related content.

D

Deleted member 292706

Problem isn't about the developers, i will be honest with you, Minecraft is generally dead

Considering how on average, software developers earn £40,000 thats probably only part of it because of taxes.
Yeah, Cubecraft is definitely paying them $52.000 a year.
Problem isn't about the developers, i will be honest with you, Minecraft is generally dead
The number of monthly Minecraft players has actually been doing fairly well over the last few months so I think it might be time we start looking for a new excuse.

Reactions: Basketman
D

Deleted member 59979

Yeah, Cubecraft is definitely paying them $52.000 a year
Considering how on average in the UK people work 37 hours a week which is 7.4 hours a day and the minimum wage is £8.21 per hour, and the average person works 253 days a year that's a very minimum of £16,000 per year and in order to have a high staff retention they would likely have a much higher amount considering the figure of £16,000 is the legal minimum. Running a business is a lot more costly than you would think.

Reactions: Basketman
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom