Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Almost every island on every map has a tree and the distance between the islands are small enough where you only need a few blocks to get to them.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
That's true. I agree with you. I hate some maps that are big because players usually camping. Especially the map Sword.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It isn't a problem in small maps. However, most of the time in some big maps, i'm usually out of blocks. Yes, you can easily get them by yourself. However, this does sometimes cost a lot of time and it means a lot of camping. So i basically suggest to just add a few more blocks (on average) in every chest.

Avragre of 10 or less hardcore
25 normal
50+ op

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I never geta lot of blooooocks, so i have to get them my self -_-

So i would want this
+a lot

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe add more map custom blocks? I very much like the new blocks (especially the note blocks on Music since I keep right clicking them and play music instead of building xD)
MusiciansDontWin.... Anyways, custom blocks would be a great addition, too. I don't really care much which blocks (pls no ice blocks) I just don't want to stay forever at the same island, when I'm out of blocks!

Reactions: HackersDontWin

ILAVAPRESTON

Mar 28, 2016
This is also a reason why the feeaking HyPickel is better than us in SW. They have mega, ranked, solo, teams while we have half. Also we tend to get late- game and HyPickel is very fast paced even with 100 players. We don't have CHEST REFILL. So when you loot everything in you island/ mid, ppl will destroy all chests and dump lava bucket. Get more blocks.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This is also a reason why the feeaking HyPickel is better than us in SW. They have mega, ranked, solo, teams while we have half. Also we tend to get late- game and HyPickel is very fast paced even with 100 players. We don't have CHEST REFILL. So when you loot everything in you island/ mid, ppl will destroy all chests and dump lava bucket. Get more blocks.
Please don't mention other servers...

WikkieDDG

Feb 22, 2017
Yeah that's a good idea. Especially on the map Swords I have to mine my blocks, because I never have enough blocks in that map.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You're still able to use the "Builder kit" because you then have 20 blocks. Unless you can mine blocks (dirt) to build and get to the enemies island.Some times is it annoying but that's the game :) Random loot and try to survive and be the last man standing :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You're still able to use the "Builder kit" because you then have 20 blocks. Unless you can mine blocks (dirt) to build and get to the enemies island.Some times is it annoying but that's the game :) Random loot and try to survive and be the last man standing :)
The builder kit just gives you 20 blocks, not usefull in my eyes.

Besides this, they already changed the amount of blocks you get in the past, sometimes I still get 10 or less, I agree.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom