Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
Hello there!
I think overpowered Eggwars is good because of its fast rushing ability but it has its downsides because people who are camping and get diamond armor, enchanted golden apples and more it makes them almost impossible to kill even more if they have removed all the bridges connecting their island you can't get there (because of bowspam), therefor Enderperls is your only option and ender pearls is really expensive 64 diamonds for one that's with a level 3 dia gen almost three minutes of my life (maybe don't sound like much but it is 3 minutes of just sitting on a dia gen and do nothing adds up in the long run).

I think that makes dia armor more expensive like a stack of diamonds and ender pearls cheaper maybe 20 or something of course prices can be changed but I just think the creators didn't really think much about the prices and what would happen. Cause camper is in my life at least the most annoying thing ever and don't get it I should be a game of skill not of patience. Also, camping should not be awarded a win but should make the player try to improve instead.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I'm soon planning on suggesting more stuff to vote on games such as Eggwars, Skywars, and Lucky Islands to one, give each game more customizability so players can play just how they want to play, along with it encouraging players to upgrade to a better rank in order to vote. One of the options I had in mind was for Eggwars, called 'Limited Item Selection' which removes all super stacky end-game gear along with an increased price of obsidian. This option can prevent players from getting diamond armour and will encourage more hand to hand combat rather than camping and fighting from a distance (using bows).

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom