Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HexPlox

Mar 20, 2017
Right here
You guys just depend on people reporting others using hacked clients, there are barely any staff roaming around the server.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
You guys just depend on people reporting others using hacked clients, there are barely any staff roaming around the server.

Hi @HexPlox, we understand there are always rule breakers ruining the experience for everyone. Awhile ago we implemented a new anti-cheat (Sentinel) to try and cut down on the amount of rule breakers. I personally (along with many of the staff team) am online at least eight or more hours a day constantly stopping cheaters I come across. We can only do so much on our own though since this is a major network with thousands of players. If you see a rule breaker please report them here and help us out.

Helper applications are currently open for everyone who meets the requirements. We are always looking for new staff, but it's hard to find qualified, dedicated, and skilled people who are fit for the position. Should you or anyone else wish to apply for Helper, you can do so here.
I hope you have an amazing day!

- Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Tbh there is only 2 admins but we don't need admins to punish rule breakers, we have mods and there is a lot of them. Don't forget we also have Sentinel, and before Sentinel was even a thing, there was a lot more hackers.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi @HexPlox, we understand there are always rule breakers ruining the experience for everyone. Awhile ago we implemented a new anti-cheat (Sentinel) to try and cut down on the amount of rule breakers. I personally (along with many of the staff team) am online at least eight or more hours a day constantly stopping cheaters I come across. We can only do so much on our own though since this is a major network with thousands of players. If you see a rule breaker please report them here and help us out.

Helper applications are currently open for everyone who meets the requirements. We are always looking for new staff but it's hard to find qualified, dedicated and skilled people who are fit for the position. Should you or anyone else wish to apply for Helper, you can do so here.
I hope you have an amazing day!

- Love, ChaosConjurer <3
I want 2 become Helper but I'm 12 :( xD!
Maybe next year another chance!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom