Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
An monthly, weekly or daily leaderboard should exist for every game (Skywars, Eggwars etc...) i would be really interesting to see who had the most kills/wins in that time period and also having more motivation to play the game more. I'm thinking the leaderboard should look like the old ones CubeCraft used like 2 years ago with the floating text.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r and Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this idea is good. I don’t think the leaderboard players are gonna like it.

I want to be a leaderboard player but it is almost impossible to catch up with them.

(maybe add a vote poll)

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Anyone can get on a leaderboard as long as you keep grinding. What everyone always overlooks is that leaderboards players have worked for this for months or even years. I also like the idea of monthly leaderboards. Daily and weekly are superfluous in my opinion.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely LOVE the idea! This would not only mean that more people will try to go for leaderboards, but also so the current leaderboard players know how much their competition is playing/winning games.
It’s a YES for me!

Reactions: CelsiusY

YT_JonnyFacio_

Aug 2, 2016
this should definitely be a thing i been looking for this post, i would like to see that i been grinding for leaderboard for a month with constant wins and i am no where near the leaderboard

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
There should definitely be a Monthly/Weekly/Daily leaderboard because those on the all-time leaderboard have ridiculous numbers on it that no one will beat.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
this should definitely be a thing i been looking for this post, i would like to see that i been grinding for leaderboard for a month with constant wins and i am no where near the leaderboard
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom