• No but on the website, yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I would love if monthly leaderboards were a thing, We all know people on the leaderboards are people who played cubecraft for years, but I think we should all share the spot light and have monthly leaderboards, so the leaderboards would be reset every month! Please give feedback!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This sounds like a good idea but i think that the current leaderboard needs to stay so i suggest that we just create a site for it or get a spot for it on an other place but i kinda have to agree with you. The ones who are on the leaderboard played for years.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Ever since I've joined this forum I've supported monthly leaderboards. It's a yes from me ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Whoa what an original suggestion

I have always said no since you need to work to get on a leaderboard for anything you don't just get to slack in and come first for playing a lot one month

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Whoa what an original suggestion

I have always said no since you need to work to get on a leaderboard for anything you don't just get to slack in and come first for playing a lot one month

Eh, if it was a different leaderboard, would that be okay? I mean, it won't replace the old one, but you'll get your spot on the hall of temporary fame.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like to see this but not in-game as it'd take in a lot of space in the lobbies. A leaderboard like this, so a monthly leaderboard can fit the best on the CubeCraft website. So I'm in for this, but not in-game, but on the CubeCraft website.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I've suggested this myself a long time ago and I know that some other has aswell.
So I completely agree with this, it will just make people be... more active? Idk, it would just be a nice addition in my opinion. ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom