Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft add monthly leaderboard and a parkour mini games?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know

• only monthly leaderboard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tecnobearz

Jul 27, 2020
There are many old players whom have secured leaderboard for them its very difficult for a new player to climb the leaderboard. So,I was asking if u guys can please add a monthly leaderboard it would be very helpful also if u can add a parkour minigame which is good like ladder parkour,trapdoor parkour etc would be helpful.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
A monthly Leaderboard could be interesting, but if you really enjoy a game and are motivated to try and get on the Leaderboard it is possible. I understand it would be harder than other times, however that is how Leaderboards works, you compete to secure a spot then others follow and try to replace your position. A monthly Leaderboard overall about how many kills or wins someone has in a certain time, in all the games, could be an interesting concept. I prefer the Leaderboard system like it is now, due to the sole factor you have to work very hard for it.

The addition of parkour would be a nice game for Bedrock. It could become another simple game to chill, which is somewhat hard to find in Bedrock due to majority of them being PVP based.

Can you also add a poll, so people can vote on this?

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I like the thought of monthly leaderboards, but they should still keep the full time leaderboard for the work that people put in.

As of parkour I'm really intrigued in having it, its a game where i don't need to focus on pvping the best i can.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the thought of monthly leaderboards, but they should still keep the full time leaderboard for the work that people put in.

As of parkour I'm really intrigued in having it, its a game where i don't need to focus on pvping the best i can.
have 4 kinds of leaderboards: All time, Quarterly, Weekly and Daily

or you could have 3 being All time, Monthly and Daily

devmafu

Dec 24, 2020
have 4 kinds of leaderboards: All time, Quarterly, Weekly and Daily

or you could have 3 being All time, Monthly and Daily
This is a very fun idea. Any idea if there is a way to find my statistics / a leaderboard for lucky blocks?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom