Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Robbed

Jun 24, 2018
Colombia
Considering all the games you removed since "the big change" update, i was thinking you could add each one back one after another each month.
For example, first month you add Survival Games, second month you replace Survival games for Block Wars, etc. And when each game have had its respective month, repeat in that order.
You can select the order of the games the first period of time or give people the opportunity to select it.
It doesn't necessarily have to be monthly. It can be weekly or biweekly, among others.

This would be a really good idea to the people that wasted the most of their time on games that you removed and to make some people that could've left the server get back, in my opinion.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Weekly is *way* to short. I like the monthly thing tbh. I think in the thread they said 2 weeks but I perfer monthly.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Considering all the games you removed since "the big change" update, i was thinking you could add each one back one after another each month.
For example, first month you add Survival Games, second month you replace Survival games for Block Wars, etc. And when each game have had its respective month, repeat in that order.
You can select the order of the games the first period of time or give people the opportunity to select it.
It doesn't necessarily have to be monthly. It can be weekly or biweekly, among others.

This would be a really good idea to the people that wasted the most of their time on games that you removed and to make some people that could've left the server get back, in my opinion.
Actualy is a weekenly rotation system

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think he meant that he'd love to see monthly and yearly leaderboards. Translation of his last sentence: Het maakt mij niet uit haha!
I do not think I have to translate that since you are Dutch too :v

My opinion on this suggestion:
There are gonna be featured games. The current featured game is Ender. After Ender, there could be another seasonal game, like a Christmas-related game. I hope there will be a cycle in which old/removed games will be featured after a certain period of time. So, this is a yes from me.

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Well thought, the games are fine, it is more would not cost to add each month a game of the eliminated games, even though that was already said in the post of the great change

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

As the thread said some games were removed due to the little activity of people who no longer played those said minigames mainly for the reason of calling them "dead games" are currently calling them the most "popular" of the community.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom