Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
day3.png
night3.png
 

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
"Kloska cries himself to sleep!
ok i fogive kloska because he clearly regrets teaming up to kill me but not KEANU AND AZALEA SINGING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
Yeah, it got me shattered. Crying myself to sleep..
@Kloska we’re the only full team left alive
What's a team mate if you can't cry on their shoulder. I had to cry all by myself
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom