Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

G0LDENGUY

Oct 13, 2020
Hello, I remember back in 2016 I wanted to play MoneyWalls, but they were not there, I thought that they would be returned soon, but now 4 years have passed, now I was on YouTube and saw a video from MoneyWalls in the recommendations, and now I have a question. When will MoneyWalls be returned? And will they return at all?

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!

I'm afraid MoneyWalls will not return. While I do have to say it was a really fun game back then and I would personally love if it returned, it was filled with bugs, not many people played it anymore and it was way too similar to EggWars: EggWars was and is way more popular. Therefore they removed the entire game from the network with The Big Change.

Hello G0LDENGUY, About a week ago I was reading this: https://minecraftservers.org/server/25531. And I found out that MoneyWars was being replaced by EggWars. I didn't play the server at the moment MoneyWars was a thing, but I think EggWars is the closed to it :)
MoneyWalls and MoneyWars is NOT the same game. I repeat, not the same game. MoneyWars is a name some YouTubers came up with for EggWars. MoneyWalls was an entire game itself.

ImWaddles

Oct 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello!

I'm afraid MoneyWalls will not return. While I do have to say it was a really fun game back then and I would personally love if it returned, it was filled with bugs, not many people played it anymore and it was way too similar to EggWars: EggWars was and is way more popular. Therefore they removed the entire game from the network with The Big Change.

MoneyWalls and MoneyWars is NOT the same game. I repeat, not the same game. MoneyWars is a name some YouTubers came up with for EggWars. MoneyWalls was an entire game itself.
Thanks for letting me know :)

Reactions: Hoshi

G0LDENGUY

Oct 13, 2020
Hello!

Well, I don’t know, MoneyWalls was a calm game, 10 minutes were given to farm, no one interfered (except for teammates), no one immediately attacked right away as it happens in Eggwars and much more.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom