Should it be brought back

• Yes i like it and i want it back too

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No it should be gone and never come back

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

BrickSageYT

Jan 7, 2018
Money walls was a really fun game and also challenging and i know it was taken down about 2 years ago because it was "copying" egg wars but it was still my favorite game and i was active mostly on Money Walls and i really want it back.

Reactions: Anthoony and Hoshi

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
It was removed because of the big amount of bugs it had,but why no try to test how much people play it bringing it back as a featured game

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe it could become a temporary game. If the devs learned anything from the last time they can use it to bring us a new and improved game. But not as a permanent game right away. Currently, Cubecraft WANTS some of the games to come back but the main reason is there are not enough players to play these games and if they're not going to get attention, why bother. Side note, No void egg wars is very close to the same as Money Walls, so I'd be happy with either one if they bring either back.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe it could become a temporary game. If the devs learned anything from the last time they can use it to bring us a new and improved game. But not as a permanent game right away. Currently, Cubecraft WANTS some of the games to come back but the main reason is there are not enough players to play these games and if they're not going to get attention, why bother. Side note, No void egg wars is very close to the same as Money Walls, so I'd be happy with either one if they bring either back.
No void eggwars is not like money walls... i loved the zombie guarding gens, and the uniqueness of the games. Plus, you had a 10 minute grace period to prepare yourself for the late game brawl.

But, its not coming back cause management thought it was too similar to eggwars. Hopefully management can change its mind

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom