Should Money Walls be available again ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

SFN01_LP

Nov 3, 2016
Alright so it`s been a while since Money wall got replaced by BlockBand ( A gamemode I dont like)

Why did Money Walls got deleted/replaced by BlockBand ?

It was such a great game. Such a shame , I was hopping that it might come back ... , but .. it didn`t ;( .
There were always/most of the time full rounds with players (or atleast when I played) ,so I don`t exactly get why it got removed.
Can`t you (Developers/Admins) bring it back please ? I would appreciate that. Thanks.
Also BlockBand isn`t available at the time now .

Btw. I don`t want to say with that that BlockBand should be removed , there might be people who like the Gamemode.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

This is what TacosBeFriends said about Money Walls (Credits to @Dotsy because I just copied your quote of Tacos :P).

Reactions: DrHam

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
In addition to what @Marieke2001 said

It would be appreciated in the future if you do research on a subject next time there are hundreds of threads on money walls and your answers can be found within them this eliminates useless threads like this one, dont worry you didnt do anything wrong, its just a helpful tip

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Top Bottom