• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Germazealand

Jan 8, 2017
New Zealand
Money walls was one of the best games like Egg wars the emerald gen and diamond armour made it so much fun especially the prepare time and having to kill mobs to get to the gens hundreds of people played it including me and all my friends but it just disappeared it was awesome please bring it back PLZ

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
A lot of people miss money walls, and I do aswell, but, like control points, (I think) it was removed due to unpopularity, and will mostly likely never be added again. Really unfrtounate

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
A lot of people miss money walls, and I do aswell, but, like control points, (I think) it was removed due to unpopularity, and will mostly likely never be added again. Really unfrtounate
mostly due to unpopularity and bugs. And also becausw the gametype walls is often associated with a different server.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'm highly doubting that money walls was removed because it was unpopular because if that was so then blockband would be removed right now. It has 3 players or less on at a time! Money walls was probably just something the developers didn't want to work on. If money walls was still on the server right now I would probably play it the most out of any game though as it doesn't have and void, has some 1.9 pve, and has the cool generators from egg wars. Hopefully UHC will fill the gap for money walls though soon :(

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Jut to clear everything up money walls had a huge bug. Something that the Dev's would have to work on for a wile on top of all their other big projects like the anti-cheat. Hopefully it will come back soon! Please don't quote me for this but I'm pretty sure. @Mac @Camezonda is this what happened?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Jut to clear everything up money walls had a huge bug. Something that the Dev's would have to work on for a wile on top of all their other big projects like the anti-cheat. Hopefully it will come back soon! Please don't quote me for this but I'm pretty sure. @Mac @Camezonda is this what happened?
Staff are always saying it wont come back, partially because "walls" is a hypixel thing not cubecraft

U

Unipotato

I liked Money Walls a lot but people played other minigames more and it got removed because it started to get unpopular. I guess there were a lot more players who didn't like it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Staff are always saying it wont come back, partially because "walls" is a hypixel thing not cubecraft
I highly doubt that it was removed due to hypixel having "The Walls." If this was true, then we wouldn't have skywars, survival games, free build, uch, etc.. Money walls is pretty much an entirely different game when compared to the walls.

I think money walls was a great gamemode, and a lot of people liked it. It's just that the matches usually took quite some time, so people defaulted to games such as egg wars that could be finished faster.

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
I didn't play money walls a lot, but the times that i did, i really enjoyed it. Maybe if it was a bit more popular, it would had stayed.
Also maybe they should had done an update on the game so more people would had at least tried it out. (Example: new maps, new kits if there were kits, special abilities, etc)
#bring money walls back please...

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I highly doubt that it was removed due to hypixel having "The Walls." If this was true, then we wouldn't have skywars, survival games, free build, uch, etc.. Money walls is pretty much an entirely different game when compared to the walls.

I think money walls was a great gamemode, and a lot of people liked it. It's just that the matches usually took quite some time, so people defaulted to games such as egg wars that could be finished faster.
According to another thread staff said they cant be 100% unique but its because its a walls style game it was removed

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Theres been alot of myths,statements, and rumors about why it was removed, but all i know is staff chose to remove it for whatever reason, and they stated it will never return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom