amirite?

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

reaver

Feb 11, 2017
A while ago a member made a suggestion to re-add the game as it was removed.
This was the response from Tacosbefriends (an Administrator)
The main reason that cubecraft deleted money walls is not because it was unpopular. a lot of youtubers made videos on it.
There is a reason that ppl think is right but is not quite right: the game type WALLS belongs to hypixel.
ACTUALLY, a 3 year old game on hypixel -- mega walls is the reason that cubecraft made money walls. mega walls is extremely sucessful, the player count is the 3rd highest in the server (after sky wars and UHC, but they are both made fairly recently ). cubecraft used the idea of mega walls BUT they replaced withers with wither skeletons and added generators (idk if it is an original cubecraft thing). both games were so similar, the only differences are: mega walls have 25 players per team (total 100), withers are replaced by wither skeletons, use generators instead of mining, mega walls actually has a deathmatch (all teams.have their withers dead) and money walls is a mega walls rip-off. youtubers made money walls videos is simply because people outside the mega walls community forgot about the game (or else money walls would have to be removed on release). cubecraft used this oppurtunity to make money walls, but people eventually found out the truth and cubecraft have to remove the game.

I KNOW THEY WILL DELETE THE POST BUT IDC, THE TRUTH HAS TO BE REVEALED
-ThomasTaiTai

I wish money walls wasn't removed and mega walls was cause money walls was soo much more fun and easier then mega walls specially cause im new to the community of minecraft i don't do anything well.As the days went by im getting a little better at killing and the controls but just don't know where to mine or what tools are good ans which ones can't dig which ores,it's just that alot of people like me are bad at finding ores and making stuff

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I wish money walls wasn't removed and mega walls was cause money walls was soo much more fun and easier then mega walls specially cause im new to the community of minecraft i don't do anything well.As the days went by im getting a little better at killing and the controls but just don't know where to mine or what tools are good ans which ones can't dig which ores,it's just that alot of people like me are bad at finding ores and making stuff
Please don't reply to threads that haven't been replied in 2 weeks. It's called necro-posting and it's not allowed ;). If you have any questions about forums rules or something else, you can always create a private conversarion with me (https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add)
Or read the forum rules: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom