amirite?

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

ThomasTaiTai

Feb 27, 2017
The main reason that cubecraft deleted money walls is not because it was unpopular. a lot of youtubers made videos on it.
There is a reason that ppl think is right but is not quite right: the game type WALLS belongs to hypixel.
ACTUALLY, a 3 year old game on hypixel -- mega walls is the reason that cubecraft made money walls. mega walls is extremely sucessful, the player count is the 3rd highest in the server (after sky wars and UHC, but they are both made fairly recently ). cubecraft used the idea of mega walls BUT they replaced withers with wither skeletons and added generators (idk if it is an original cubecraft thing). both games were so similar, the only differences are: mega walls have 25 players per team (total 100), withers are replaced by wither skeletons, use generators instead of mining, mega walls actually has a deathmatch (all teams.have their withers dead) and money walls is a mega walls rip-off. youtubers made money walls videos is simply because people outside the mega walls community forgot about the game (or else money walls would have to be removed on release). cubecraft used this oppurtunity to make money walls, but people eventually found out the truth and cubecraft have to remove the game.

I KNOW THEY WILL DELETE THE POST BUT IDC, THE TRUTH HAS TO BE REVEALED
-ThomasTaiTai

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
A while ago a member made a suggestion to re-add the game as it was removed.
This was the response from Tacosbefriends (an Administrator)
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

Thread locked, as per Dotsy's request.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
<removed>
some of these are right (like the bug) but many of them are excuses. even if mega walls isnt the reason why the removed, money walls is still a copy of mega walls but they made it smaller and use generators from eggwars
Please mind your language, there are forum rules and I think you should read them.
Anyway, I've made a whole rebellion with one thread to bring back Money Walls.
If you want evidence here it is:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bringbackmoneywalls.180853/
The answer why it's removed and won't come back.

ThomasTaiTai

Feb 27, 2017
just search up mega walls and you will know that money walls is a rip off. some people know that so they used some wordings in posts like "lack of creativity" as a reason of removing it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
just search up mega walls and you will know that money walls is a rip off. some people know that so they used some wordings in posts like "lack of creativity" as a reason of removing it.
Just so you know.
Mega Walls was released after Money Walls not mention that Money Walls has been removed some time after Mega Walls' release.
I've played Mega Walls before and it's very different.

ThomasTaiTai

Feb 27, 2017
A while ago a member made a suggestion to re-add the game as it was removed.
This was the response from Tacosbefriends (an Administrator)
it said it is a egg wars rip off, but in fact eggwars is a mega walls+skywars rip off, they just decided to change the egg to wither skeleton because it is closer to the original version (mega walls, with a wither). anyway, cubecraft is a another server that copies ideas (like copyplex ).
COPYCRAFT SUCKS

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
it said it is a egg wars rip off, but in fact eggwars is a mega walls+skywars rip off, they just decided to change the egg to wither skeleton because it is closer to the original version (mega walls, with a wither). anyway, cubecraft is a another server that copies ideas (like copyplex ).
COPYCRAFT SUCKS
Oh well that's just a bunch of unreasonable salt.
When you have actual evidence and you've done research about the release dates of this servers' gamemodes then you're allowed to brag and complain about a game just being a copy of another game. But for now, get you facts straight!

ThomasTaiTai

Feb 27, 2017
Just so you know.
Mega Walls was released after Money Walls not mention that Money Walls has been removed some time after Mega Walls' release.
I've played Mega Walls before and it's very different.
all popular money walls videos are made in late 2k15. mega walls started in late 2k13. i dont think what you said is right.

?
When you have actual evidence and you've done research about the release dates of this servers' gamemodes then you're allowed to brag and complain about a game just being a copy of another game. But for now, get you facts straight!
you can search up videos on youtube.
For example preston made his mega walls video in 2013 but he played money walls in 2015

if you think that mega walls released after mega walls then you are a cubecraft fan boy. all videos than shows up when you search it are in 2015/16.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
?

you can search up videos on youtube.
For example preston made his mega walls video in 2013 but he played money walls in 2015
The Mega Wall trailer if from 25 December 2013.
So the game should have been released in early 2014 or mid 2014.
Money Walls came out summer 2015 with the summer update.
Could be inspired but definitely not a copy.
You have to fight mobs and get tokens before the walls drop then you need to take out people's wither then kill people to win the game. It sounds similar but the gameplay is definitely different.
it said it is a egg wars rip off, but in fact eggwars is a mega walls+skywars rip off,
Eggwars is pretty original.
Cubecraft was the one who invented Skywars so Eggwars is basically a rip off of that and GommeHD's Bedwars.
Mega Walls has nothing to do with this. Where are the eggs? Where are the tokens? Where are the Sky islands?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars.37883/
this is the post that they made when egg wars released. it is in 2015, so .. you are wrong
It really doesn't prove that it's a rip-off of an Walls game. If you call Eggwars a rip-off of Mega Walls then we could call anything a Rip-off of Mega Walls!
if you think that mega walls released after mega walls then you are a cubecraft fan boy.
Okay, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't see why not. And why is that a problem, there is no negativity

ThomasTaiTai

Feb 27, 2017
You have to fight mobs and get tokens before the walls drop then you need to take out people's wither then kill people to win the game. It sounds similar but the gameplay is definitely different.

Cubecraft was the one who invented Skywars so Eggwars is basically a rip off of that and GommeHD's Bedwars.
Mega Walls has nothing to do with this. Where are the eggs? Where are the tokens? Where are the Sky islands?

It really doesn't prove that it's a rip-off of an Walls game. If you call Eggwars a rip-off of Mega Walls then we could call anything a Rip-off of Mega Walls!

Okay, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't see why not. And why is that a problem, there is no negativity

you said i made up the dates and later you said i am right. you are always changing what you say because you want to defend cubecraft -the server that copies

ThomasTaiTai

Feb 27, 2017

let me tell you a story. mineplex made master builders two months after hypixel released build battle. mineplex players say that the two games are different because mineplex uses stained glass to vote instead of wool. is this called inspiration? no. it clearly is copying.
cubecraft simply combined mega walls and eggwars. i have prove. mega walls and money walls have THE SAME OBJECTIVE. destroy someone's thing and that team cant respawn anymore. this is called stealing other servers' ideas. if you take ideas that are from real life OR make a minecraft version of a non minecraft game, it is fine.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
YX6ZTJ2.gif'

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
let me tell you a story. mineplex made master builders two months after hypixel released build battle. mineplex players say that the two games are different because mineplex uses stained glass to vote instead of wool. is this called inspiration? no. it clearly is copying.
cubecraft simply combined mega walls and eggwars. i have prove. mega walls and money walls have THE SAME OBJECTIVE. destroy someone's thing and that team cant respawn anymore. this is called stealing other servers' ideas. if you take ideas that are from real life OR make a minecraft version of a non minecraft game, it is fine.
Hypickle use clay* xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom