Voye no if not

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry, but making petition threads isn't allowed as stated in the rules:
upload_2017-11-2_18-17-46.png

If you want money walls to be re-implemented, you could give reasons to why you think it should be allowed, and what could possibly be changed. Making petitions won't get features added.

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
View attachment 139400

If you want money walls to be re-implemented, you could give reasons to why you think it should be allowed, and what could possibly be changed. Making petitions won't get features added.
This is not ment to be a petition sir
I just loved money walls
And I see on the forums that I am not the only one

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
View attachment 139400

Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom