Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriellis

Dec 3, 2018
Good afternoon, I want to know if you can return the money from a purchase made on December 3 at 18:08 according to the receipt sent to my email. The reason why I need them to return the money is because I bought it without my parents' consent, from a card that is not mine. That's why he forces me to return the money and I hope you understand, please, I need that money back. my mail is: {image and email removed by a moderator}
the receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDvthr12

May 29, 2018
reprotland
Pronouns
He/Him
I save any message that can be sent to you that lasts more than 5 lines.They won't give you anything back (it's in the conditions of use) and next time be careful with your payment methods

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Good afternoon, I want to know if you can return the money from a purchase made on December 3 at 18:08 according to the receipt sent to my email. The reason why I need them to return the money is because I bought it without my parents' consent, from a card that is not mine. That's why he forces me to return the money and I hope you understand, please, the receipt.

Hello! You should contact sales@cubecraft.net with your transaction ID and request you want. I got told by @Camezonda (Customer Support) that it is possible to receive a refund as long as it hasn't been more than 2 weeks since the purchase.
-Thread locked due to question being answered.

Reactions: elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom