Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustinLRT1

Dec 3, 2021
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I'm correct because I tested my mouse with 1ms denounce times (or 1000 CPS) in my Minecraft world but low denounce times wouldn't help to kill faster because every second has 2 to 4 hits. I created my own server, inviting my friends, higher CPS but same thing just like 2 to 4 hits a seconds.

Higher CPS not help to kill faster as quick because every hit would like 1/3 to 1/2 second before it hit again.

I encountered some players on CubeCraft or any servers that higher CPS is bannable but in my opinion it NOT help to kill faster.

Are you agree or disagree for that?

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yes, I'm correct because I tested my mouse with 1ms denounce times (or 1000 CPS) in my Minecraft world but low denounce times wouldn't help to kill faster because every second has 2 to 4 hits. I created my own server, inviting my friends, higher CPS but same thing just like 2 to 4 hits a seconds.

Higher CPS not help to kill faster as quick because every hit would like 1/3 to 1/2 second before it hit again.

I encountered some players on CubeCraft or any servers that higher CPS is bannable but in my opinion it NOT help to kill faster.

Are you agree or disagree for that?
First off I have to ask, Why is this under the Suggestions tab?

Second of all, debounce is not the same as an autoclicker.
Setting a debounce to 1ms, only allows your mouse to register a click at MOST once every 1ms(1000cps). Not click every 1ms. If your mouse is broken it may register multiple clicks within a specific amount of time, which would typically happen in quick succession.
So in other words, at 1ms debounce you can theoretically achieve up to 1000 clicks per second, it is not guaranteed though

Finally, CPS may not allow you to do more damage a second, or decrease the TTK.

But having a high CPS does have many benefits in PvP and in block placement/clutches.

For example, if you can only click 4 times a second(Like you stated can only hit someone 2-4 times a second)
You would have to click at a consistent 250ms to hit a player every time you can.

But that is not true with with a human! We are not consistent like that, and sometimes we might be slightly slower (like 280ms) or be too fast (like 230ms)

If you click to fast that means, at 4CPS, you would have to wait an extra quarter of a second to hit them again, putting you at a disadvantage if someone clicks 8 times a second. Because in the time you missed, they hit you an extra time.

As well as clicking too fast or too slow, PvP is PvP this isn't PvE where you will fight AI and they will follow a certain attack pattern. Players move around, strafe, jump and run away. You are much more likely to hit someone if you click 10CPS rather than 4CPS if the other player is irradicably moving.

I am not saying having a lower CPS makes you worse, or having a higher CPS better.
But you are more likely going to see a performance increase when using an autoclicker(with high CPS) over only clicking 4times a second.

The issues with autoclicking, double clicking and drag clicking is the reason these rules exist and specifically say these are bannable
Because these methods use clicks the physically human never pressed.
Autoclicking auto's every click, the player never clicked once
Double Clicking gives the player extra clicks for only clicking once
Drag Clicking gives the player High CPS due to their finger dragging across the button, but in addition to this Drag Clicking also has Double Clicks involved

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom