Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alexminecr6

May 19, 2021
9 days, 23 hours, 12 minutes, 1 second

I am not worried considering ive played for a loooong time now before blockwars or battle arena was a thing and where there was some kind of snake minigame

Reactions: Eli

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't actually tell what my exact time played is. Because when Present Rush was released, the time played was bugged and it wouldn't show. But then when the bug was fixed, it didn't show the time you'd already played. So I'm missing almost 20 hours or so of off my Present Rush stats.

IMG_3253.jpeg

Either way, these are my Bedrock stats, excluding the missing Present Rush stats, so in total it's a bit over 9 days. My most payed games are:

Skyblock with 2 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes, 31 seconds.

Minerware with 1 day, 4 hours, 26 minutes, 54 seconds.

FFA with 21 hours, 44 mins, 56 seconds.

Present Rush with ~20 hours

Blockwars Bridges with 17 hours, 50 minutes, 18 seconds.

As for my Java stats, they're not much to look at as my total time played is only this much.
IMG_3257.jpeg

My Java stats are very unbalanced though as almost half of that time comes from Tower Defense.

With Tower Defense alone contributing 19 hours, 28 minutes, 9 seconds.

FFA is worth 7 hours, 17 minutes, 18 seconds

After that it's about a 4-way tie between Eggwars, Core, Lucky Islands, and Duels. With them each having ~2 hours each.

Overall, my stats aren't that good. I've played a surprisingly small amount of Cubecraft as I only have about 250 hours. I should play Cubecraft some more. I've also been playing on and off since late 2019, which makes my stats even more lackluster. Especially since I've played 500 hours of Splatoon 3, which only came out less than 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matriox and Eli

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
Do you know how much time you've played in CubeCraft throughout your whole life?
Would you like to find out? Check the instructions below!

STEP #1: Right click your player head on your hotbar to open your profile.
STEP #2: Click the "Statistics" button.
STEP #3: Head over the first game, EggWars, and hover your mouse cursor over it. You will see your "Time played" listed at the bottom.
STEP #4: Find a Time Calculator online, (or do it manually if you're a nerd). I recommend Calculator Soup
STEP #5: Input the time played of your first game into the calculator.

STEP #6: Head over to the next gamemode and input the time played into the calculator.

STEP #7: Press "Calculate".
STEP #8: Press "Use this result" (highlighted in blue hypertext as seen in the image above). This will place the result of your last addition as the first addend.

STEP #8: Proceed with the next gamemodes until you've added them all.

STEP #9: Press the red arrow in the statistics menu labeled as "Back".

STEP #10: Click the Legacy Statistics button, you'll now be able to see the statistics of all the games that have been removed from CubeCraft, repeat the same process as before to add the total playtime.
You should now have your total CubeCraft Java Edition play time!

STEP #1: Right click the speech bubble in your hotbar called "Social Menu".

STEP #2: Click the "Profile" button showcasing your skin.
STEP #3: Click the "Game Statistics" button.
STEP #4: Click on the first gamemode, in this case, BedWars.
STEP #5: You will see your "Time played" listed near the bottom.

STEP #6: Find a Time Calculator online, (or do it manually if you're a nerd). I recommend Calculator Soup
STEP #7: Input the time played of your first game into the calculator.
STEP #8: Scroll down on your first gamemode's statistics and click the "Back" button.
STEP #9: Click the next gamemode that is listed in your statistics and input the time played into the calculator.
STEP #10: Press "calculate".

STEP #11: Press "Use this result" (highlighted in blue hypertext as seen in the image above). This will place the result of your last addition as the first addend.

STEP #12: Proceed with the next gamemodes until you've added them all.

NOTE: In gamemodes with multiple modalities, make sure to add the time played in all of them!

STEP #13: Scroll down in your statistics and click the "Legacy Games" button, you will be able to see the time played of games that have been removed from CubeCraft.

You should now have your total CubeCraft Bedrock Edition play time!

Two notes:
  • We can unfortunately not account for the time spent in lobbies!
  • If you play both version of the game, make sure to add your total Java play time and your total Bedrock play time together!

What's YOUR total play time? What game(s) have you played the most?

My Java total play time is: 69 days, 21 hours, 28 minutes, 49 seconds.
  • My most played game in Java is: BlockWars CTF, with 22 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes and 43 seconds.

My Bedrock total play time is: 11 hours, 6 minutes and 28 seconds.
  • My most played game in Bedrock is: BlockWars 10v10 CTF, with 4 hours, 6 minutes and 26 seconds.

My overall CubeCraft play time is: 70 days, 8 hours, 35 minutes and 17 seconds. That is:
  • 70.357836 total days.
  • 1688.588056 total hours.
  • 101315.283333 total minutes.
  • 6078917 total seconds.
I’d say around 6 days of games, and around 100 hours in lobbys, but idrk

Do you know how much time you've played in CubeCraft throughout your whole life?
Would you like to find out? Check the instructions below!

STEP #1: Right click your player head on your hotbar to open your profile.
STEP #2: Click the "Statistics" button.
STEP #3: Head over the first game, EggWars, and hover your mouse cursor over it. You will see your "Time played" listed at the bottom.
STEP #4: Find a Time Calculator online, (or do it manually if you're a nerd). I recommend Calculator Soup
STEP #5: Input the time played of your first game into the calculator.

STEP #6: Head over to the next gamemode and input the time played into the calculator.

STEP #7: Press "Calculate".
STEP #8: Press "Use this result" (highlighted in blue hypertext as seen in the image above). This will place the result of your last addition as the first addend.

STEP #8: Proceed with the next gamemodes until you've added them all.

STEP #9: Press the red arrow in the statistics menu labeled as "Back".

STEP #10: Click the Legacy Statistics button, you'll now be able to see the statistics of all the games that have been removed from CubeCraft, repeat the same process as before to add the total playtime.
You should now have your total CubeCraft Java Edition play time!

STEP #1: Right click the speech bubble in your hotbar called "Social Menu".

STEP #2: Click the "Profile" button showcasing your skin.
STEP #3: Click the "Game Statistics" button.
STEP #4: Click on the first gamemode, in this case, BedWars.
STEP #5: You will see your "Time played" listed near the bottom.

STEP #6: Find a Time Calculator online, (or do it manually if you're a nerd). I recommend Calculator Soup
STEP #7: Input the time played of your first game into the calculator.
STEP #8: Scroll down on your first gamemode's statistics and click the "Back" button.
STEP #9: Click the next gamemode that is listed in your statistics and input the time played into the calculator.
STEP #10: Press "calculate".

STEP #11: Press "Use this result" (highlighted in blue hypertext as seen in the image above). This will place the result of your last addition as the first addend.

STEP #12: Proceed with the next gamemodes until you've added them all.

NOTE: In gamemodes with multiple modalities, make sure to add the time played in all of them!

STEP #13: Scroll down in your statistics and click the "Legacy Games" button, you will be able to see the time played of games that have been removed from CubeCraft.

You should now have your total CubeCraft Bedrock Edition play time!

Two notes:
  • We can unfortunately not account for the time spent in lobbies!
  • If you play both version of the game, make sure to add your total Java play time and your total Bedrock play time together!

What's YOUR total play time? What game(s) have you played the most?

My Java total play time is: 69 days, 21 hours, 28 minutes, 49 seconds.
  • My most played game in Java is: BlockWars CTF, with 22 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes and 43 seconds.

My Bedrock total play time is: 11 hours, 6 minutes and 28 seconds.
  • My most played game in Bedrock is: BlockWars 10v10 CTF, with 4 hours, 6 minutes and 26 seconds.

My overall CubeCraft play time is: 70 days, 8 hours, 35 minutes and 17 seconds. That is:
  • 70.357836 total days.
  • 1688.588056 total hours.
  • 101315.283333 total minutes.
  • 6078917 total seconds.
My time is 12 days, 17hrs, 38 mins, 26 secs.

Reactions: Matriox and Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom