Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jonny Game

Jun 28, 2020
Hola vengo a decirles que modifiquen el modo de juego blockwars ya que no me gusta que haya generadores de diamante y hierro mi sugerencia seria que cayera del cielo un cofre como una caja de suministro y en el cofre esta el loot bueno.

Reactions: LlTE

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hello there,
Just a tip for the next time, it would be great if you could submit your feedback or suggestion in English. If you do so, everyone will be able to understand. Have a nice day :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
No, creo que como está actualmente está bien

it would be great if you could submit your feedback or suggestion in English.
They might not know English, and google translate isn't the best either. Also, there are staff members who know Spanish and the Spanish community on CubeCraft is big - and you can translate the post yourself using Google Translate, if you want to understand what it says ;)
As I translate better than Google Translate, here's the translation, made with <3
"Hello, I wanted to tell you that it'd be nice if you could modify BlockWars, as I don't like to have Diamond and Iron generators (they mean ores I guess?), my suggestion is to have a chest fall from the sky, like a supply crate, where the good loot is."

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom