Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
Are there more people's that wants to bring back the map modern? I like that map, but why have staff it removed?
Plz commant when your are agree with me :D

Or why not.

( sorry for bad grammar.

Reactions: Power Ranger

ImperialWolf

Jul 1, 2016
Skywars lobby and most maps
Was honestly my favorite map. I want it back so much, now forced to play on western and pac-man all day long. The map was perfect imo, big mid, action-filled for everyone, vast amount of opportunities presented, and most kits were viable, according to the strategy. Here you could see an enchanter boom, a lumberjack mid rush, and a swordsman pre-made team rush in a single game, which could later be won from just one player.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
For me the games usually went like this: One team rushes to mid, possibly bowing off other teams trying the same. Then they loot mid and are geared better than any other team. Other teams now have no incentive to build to mid. The team at mid can't build to any island without getting shot off from the side, because the distance from mid to an island is huge. Other teams also can't build to their neighbors without getting bowed off from mid, because the distance between outer islands is huge. This causes a huge stalemate, I usually ended up building bridges at the maximum building height where it was less likely to get shot off.
In order to keep the map they would have had to fix the ice melting, not impossible but still some work.

now forced to play on western and pac-man all day long
Pacman is probably my least favourite current map for the same reasons as Modern. I only like Western sice it got updated. I think Trees is a very good map with large teams, it is actually possible to build to one side without getting shot off from somewher else.

xT_H_1x

Nov 29, 2013
Rice University
I also really liked the map. It is better than the ones like swamp and music where you can place 10 blocks and kill someone. Those are only good for if you want a quick 3 minute match. I don't think I have ever had one that lasted more than 7 minutes, which takes away some of its fun. Modern was well spread out, but it was great for the op gamemode. I strongly disagree that it was too challenging to build to other islands. If you dug at the bottom of the islands and then built, people rarely saw you. Additionally, you can just add a wall and it is fairly easy to make it. This map and elements are two that should not have been removed, while swamp should not have been added.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom