Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MiniDimi

Mar 7, 2014
I've noticed allot of hackers on the Assassination Server. I've also noticed no staff are ever on it, in fact the only staff member i see on it is Aimee. And when she i on it everyone starts commanding her to ban people making her time trying to help the players not worthwhile. So my point of this thread is that i wan't the assassination server to be given a bit more attention from staff to make it a fair game as it is such a great feature of the server. But could be better.

Thanks
-Mini

Reactions: JuanCruz

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
True that. I'm not a fan of assassinations, but I know there's a lot of hackers/reports.

Try to report as many people as possible, or use /report. Could be helpful.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

MiniDimi

Mar 7, 2014
True that. I'm not a fan of assassinations, but I know there's a lot of hackers/reports.

Ok thanks yea will do, i will have my screen recorder on at all times :)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Sounds good that you're really into having a clean Assassination game. I don't play much, but I know how frustrating it is to have a game you really enjoy; be ruined by some nasty hackers. ie: Skywars.

I agree there has to be more staff moderating not only Creative, but the other servers too. Assassination, KIT PVP, & Skyblock.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Sounds good that you're really into having a clean Assassination game. I don't play much, but I know how frustrating it is to have a game you really enjoy; be ruined by some nasty hackers. ie: Skywars.

I agree there has to be more staff moderating not only Creative, but the other servers too. Assassination, KIT PVP, & Skyblock.
There always are a lot of staff around the servers.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
There always are a lot of staff around the servers.
Not on certain servers. I rarely RARELY see staff on Skyblock, Kit PVP sometimes, & Assassination only a few staff. There is moderating, but not as much as there should be. I think now that there are more & more hacking clients the staff should moderate the servers that apply to hacking more frequently.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Not on certain servers. I rarely RARELY see staff on Skyblock, Kit PVP sometimes, & Assassination only a few staff. There is moderating, but not as much as there should be. I think now that there are more & more hacking clients the staff should moderate the servers that apply to hacking more frequently.
Most likely jinjo moderates skyblock. Kit PVP there is A LOT of staff. Like seriously, I see about 1 - 5 staff moderating kit pvp. About assassinations, I only see Aimee on, but I don't really see staff on assassinations.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Most likely jinjo moderates skyblock. Kit PVP there is A LOT of staff. Like seriously, I see about 1 - 5 staff moderating kit pvp. About assassinations, I only see Aimee on, but I don't really see staff on assassinations.
So Skyblock & Assasinations need more moderating I guessx

Reactions: gedas001

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I've been trying to monitor assasinations more often because of hackers, but due to time zones when I go on in the afternoon there's prettymuch nobody on, there aren't really any hackers, and most of the staff try to come online on a daily basis, but you guys must understand we have other things to do, we can't just be on the server 24/7, but I try to go on assasinations especially after increasing hacker reports, but there just aren't a lot of hackers on. Also, there have been many complaints about hackers, but do you think that every person accused of hacks really does hack? Most people just rage when they die, and you must admit, on assasinations there aren't as many legit hackers as it's made up to have.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
I don't have the gold rank on the assassin server but I've the gold rank on all servers but not on assassins server.. Could you fix that please? With friendly greetings erikis10 (erik)

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I don't have the gold rank on the assassin server but I've the gold rank on all servers but not on assassins server.. Could you fix that please? With friendly greetings erikis10 (erik)
There's not really a big use for donators in Assassins server.. But yeah, do what Claudia told you.

LionMan52

Mar 28, 2014
I would like to apply for Moderator only for assasinations if possible. My Age is 11 and i am pretty good with handeling people and will do my best at all times to keep the assasination server a hack-proof server. I want to help because I think that hackers are a very annoying source of having fun. But the fun is only for the hackers and the victoms don't have fun. Therefore, i would like to apply for Moderator so that everyone in assasinations can have some fun.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago

There are a TON of hackers which can make the experience unenjoyable. Assasianation is fun, but not when people kill you in one hit.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I would like to apply for Moderator only for assasinations if possible. My Age is 11 and i am pretty good with handeling people and will do my best at all times to keep the assasination server a hack-proof server. I want to help because I think that hackers are a very annoying source of having fun. But the fun is only for the hackers and the victoms don't have fun. Therefore, i would like to apply for Moderator so that everyone in assasinations can have some fun.
You can't apply for moderator.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom