Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I would like to apply for Moderator only for assasinations if possible. My Age is 11 and i am pretty good with handeling people and will do my best at all times to keep the assasination server a hack-proof server. I want to help because I think that hackers are a very annoying source of having fun. But the fun is only for the hackers and the victoms don't have fun. Therefore, i would like to apply for Moderator so that everyone in assasinations can have some fun.
You can't apply for moderator.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Guys if you want to become a mod, which i am in the process of doing, is being avtive on the forums and helping out people on the server you can't just give people mod.

Reactions: MadGab210

john

Nov 24, 2013
Sounds good that you're really into having a clean Assassination game. I don't play much, but I know how frustrating it is to have a game you really enjoy; be ruined by some nasty hackers. ie: Skywars.

I agree there has to be more staff moderating not only Creative, but the other servers too. Assassination, KIT PVP, & Skyblock.

Yup, I feel the exact way. Although, humans cannot be omni present. Kind of a frustration.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Well, that is rather pathetic. Lol

"No offense"

Did I mention my definition of relaxing means either/or of the following

1) Sleeping
2) Eating
3) Listening to Lana Del Rey or Rap
4) Sleeping & Eating
5) Minecraft
6) Forums + Food
7) Pls message for a more thorough explanation.

Sorry, wow this is getting incredibly off topic. Ignore the above conversations. :P

john

Nov 24, 2013
Did I mention my definition of relaxing means either/or of the following

1) Sleeping
2) Eating
3) Listening to Lana Del Rey or Rap
4) Sleeping & Eating
5) Minecraft
6) Forums + Food
7) Pls message for a more thorough explanation.

Sorry, wow this is getting incredibly off topic. Ignore the above conversations. :p

Yeah, I will not ask... I can tell it may go on for multiple lifetimes. Anyways, it's go to bed. It is late. Good night.

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
yeah there are a lor of hackers like Johanina (hate she) that when they die, in 2 minutes have Diamond.. Some hackers are difficult to report because when I record isn't obvious that they hacks but I know..

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
HEY!!! this is my job!!!! i always report hackers on assassinations. its my job that i dont have but i enjoy doing anyways xD

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
I would like to apply for Moderator only for assasinations if possible. My Age is 11 and i am pretty good with handeling people and will do my best at all times to keep the assasination server a hack-proof server. I want to help because I think that hackers are a very annoying source of having fun. But the fun is only for the hackers and the victoms don't have fun. Therefore, i would like to apply for Moderator so that everyone in assasinations can have some fun.
You don't ask for moderator it just DECREASES your chance of getting it

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
Personally, I don't really think the server needs any more staff. Maybe the staff should just Spread around the network more. But the staff are probarly better staff than any other server, so there for, we do not need anymore staff.

Reactions: emiraati
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom