Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiqks

Dec 16, 2018
I think a new and fun mode serious murder mistery and even if it is copied from hypixel and people go to complain a lot I would play because it is very entertaining I hope you like my idea, bye bye
maxresdefault.jpg

Welp that's super unoriginal but Lowpixel stole the idea too so they got no right to complain though. Another non-pvp based game would be a nice addition I guess.

However, if you're going to make a suggestion like this, aight fine go ahead, but maybe you could at least suggest how we should improve our version of the to be superior over theirs for the reason that otherwise it won't actually attract new players making it obviously not worth the effort. Why would people suddenly come to Cubecraft when they can just play it on Lowpixel? If you have literally have any ideas on how our version the game should be structured you should add that next time, nobody is gonna consider your suggestion if it comes across as lazy and lacking. Of course I want this server to be as good and successful as possible, but a spark of originality would be nice sometimes don't you think?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom