Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Hello people,

My name is Jarno and i have something to tell to all of you. :p

Mod
A few weeks ago i started coding a mod. With this mod you can toggle your party, message, normal and friend chat. Also this mod will have a build-in toggleable autogg function. I’m currently thinking of more nice things to add.

Logo
For this mod i need someone that can make me a logo for this mod, because i suck at that.

Price
Making me this logo is not for nothing. The person that makes me the best logo will get a nametag with text you can choose, and this nametag is visible for everyone that uses the mod, also you will get credits in the release post, credits in the mod description and a prefix before your chat message that is also visible for every person that uses the mod.

End
I hope this i enough information and remember that the first person with the best logo gets the price. Sorry if this is asked very much, but i need a logo for my mod, this also is the reason why the price is so big for the winner. If the price still isn’t big enough let me know and i think of more. Feel free to start a conversation with me to ask questions about this thread.

(Sorry for my bad english i’m Dutch)

Last edited:

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
idk.png

SVG: http://landviz.nl/host/ctc.svg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom