Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Added yes or no?

• Total voters

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
A mobile app

what would it contain

there would be a place too check people’s profile and the leaderboards and of course the forums. If you think there should be more things getting added in the app please comment below

Availability.
I think it should not be only on Android or only on iOS because you are gonna get half off the people upset about the fact they aren’t able too download the app.
redesign of the web?
A redesign off the forum wich is more suitable for mobile or a iPad or tablet would be great too.
Notifications
People need to be able to get a notification with the app that would create a more active and faster response on the forums you will get those notifications if you get a reaction on a forum post a dm or if someone quotes your comment

Comment
If you want this too be inplemented. Can you please react too this tread otherwise of will die

Last edited:

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
They are already working on ‘new forums’ and they will probably make the forums on phones more user-friendly. In my opinion, they should be focusing on developing the new forums and getting it ready for the users of the current forums and not on developing a whole new app.

Reactions: Fqnta and Drakie❤

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
They are already working on ‘new forums’ and they will probably make the forums on phones more user-friendly. In my opinion, they should be focusing on developing the new forums and getting it ready for the users of the current forums and not on developing a whole new app.
That’s a great thing already but you will just never get the notifications but they are making a new design somI think they should be focusing on there first and then on a app

Reactions: Lime

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
A mobile app

what would it contain

there would be a place too check people’s profile and the leaderboards and of course the forums. If you think there should be more things getting added in the app please comment below

Availability.
I think it should not be only on Android or only on iOS because you are gonna get half off the people upset about the fact they aren’t able too download the app.
redesign of the web?
A redesign off the forum wich is more suitable for mobile or a iPad or tablet would be great too.
Notifications
People need to be able to get a notification with the app that would create a more active and faster response on the forums you will get those notifications if you get a reaction on a forum post a dm or if someone quotes your comment
I would love to see this because it can be very annoying to be on your phone and constantly gotta search forums up once again. Also apps are better and more smooth on your phone then just the website. +1

Reactions: Fqnta and decobra

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I would love to see this because it can be very annoying to be on your phone and constantly gotta search forums up once again. Also apps are better and more smooth on your phone then just the website. +1
Nice that you voted yes

D

Deleted member 59979

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/idk-a-forum-refresh-would-be-cool.231262/page-2
upload_2020-5-4_13-38-4.png

There's no need for an app.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Reactions: Fqnta

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think this is an interesting idea, but not for now. Maybe for the future... o_O
Sorry, but I'm giving you a 'No' for now.

Reactions: decobra

Phytion

Dec 1, 2015
Netherland
Nice job typing out all of your opinions and ideas. For me it seams handy. But eventually this is a big task for the Development team. But maybe it’s a feature for in the future!;)

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Nice job typing out all of your opinions and ideas. For me it seams handy. But eventually this is a big task for the Development team. But maybe it’s a feature for in the future!;)
yeah its gonna be a big task

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
With react native it should be pretty easy to port the website. But it’s pretty pointless, the website is already mobile friendly
I dont think its very mobile friendly right now but they are working on a new design wich would be more mobile friendly

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom