Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 25, 2017
Nomad's Land
1. Mixing Arcade & Minerware. I really like Arcade & Minerware. The thing is I would really like either they are mixed in, or their is a new game where they are both in together. Also more people play Minerware than Arcade so I usually play Minerware and I would like to play just both of them at the same time.
2. New Arcade Game. I like zombies. I also like games. Put them together; you get a zombie game! So what I'm thinking is you have a kit and you survive against zombies until you are rescued (that is how the game ends). and/or their are resources you get and then you are rescued. Thank you and please like my ideas :D!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This zombie game doesn't fit with the theme of arcade
Arcade has fast paced games that are mainly about unique(ish) concepts which this zombie game wouldn't fit the bill to be

As for mixing arcade and Minerware
That doesn't seem really possible
Minerware is a game with a bunch of smaller games that are randomized inside of it meanwhile arcade isn't a game it just has games inside but nowhere near to the same degree as Minerware
Besides how would that even work

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I kinda love your first idea but like you said. Arcade and Minerware are both different games. If you are gonna mix those 2gamemodes you are gonna have the problem that players love arcade games but dislike minerware games. If you mix both gamemodes you will have people who hate it because they didn't love Arcade or Minerware. I also think that it is hard to mix both gamemodes because Arcade has a lot of games that can't be played for just 1minute or less. If you are gonna add Arcade to Minerware you will have a very long game.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This zombie game doesn't fit with the theme of arcade
Arcade has fast paced games that are mainly about unique(ish) concepts which this zombie game wouldn't fit the bill to be
Arcade doesn't have a theme. Anything can be put here if it's a bit fast paced, lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom