Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
Hi everybody !

After having apply for my first time to Helper, I've got a sudden weird feel that I wanted to share here.
I won't go through a lot of details because I guess that is secret, but let me place the context.

I'm a normal player playing in CubeCraft since a lot of time, without having the feeling to be too bad or offensing, like never, no matter the way. In chat, in game...

And imagine you receive an answer for an helper apply, saying you have been refused because of unacceptable chat behaviour. How am I suppose to act better, if I don't know in which occasion I could have been "unacceptable" ?

I don't know if that is normal from moderators to not give a lot of details, maybe yes, but I don't understand that fully :)

That's absolutely not a complaint thread to expose i don't know which sadness. It's just that if I want to apply again (what I want to do), I would at least try to know which type of message or behaviour could have been uncorrect. Maybe was that an error from a tool, I guess not ;) but yes, the problem is there.

Can anybody send elements of thinking about that, here ?

Thank you !

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

The best thing you can do is start a conversation with the staff member who denied your Helper Application. They most likely have a reason for the denial and I'm sure they would like to tell you why your are unsuccesfull and what you should improve.

Hope this helped you and goodluck with your next application!

- Dutchy

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree with @Dutchyyy , The best way to solve this is with a private conversation with the staff member who denied your helper application.
Doing this publicly should not be your first step in my opinion.

Reactions: Monkikey

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
This doesn't seem like a genuine question, but rather you being annoyed at getting denied.

Instead of complaining about this sort of stuff, better yourself. You're in complete denial, and saying the mods and admins are wrong is a very obvious sign of lack of understanding, and it is, in my opinion, quite childish. Apologize next time, don't say "no that's not true" to the admins and moderators.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hi everybody !

After having apply for my first time to Helper, I've got a sudden weird feel that I wanted to share here.
I won't go through a lot of details because I guess that is secret, but let me place the context.

I'm a normal player playing in CubeCraft since a lot of time, without having the feeling to be too bad or offensing, like never, no matter the way. In chat, in game...

And imagine you receive an answer for an helper apply, saying you have been refused because of unacceptable chat behaviour. How am I suppose to act better, if I don't know in which occasion I could have been "unacceptable" ?

I don't know if that is normal from moderators to not give a lot of details, maybe yes, but I don't understand that fully :)

That's absolutely not a complaint thread to expose i don't know which sadness. It's just that if I want to apply again (what I want to do), I would at least try to know which type of message or behaviour could have been uncorrect. Maybe was that an error from a tool, I guess not ;) but yes, the problem is there.

Can anybody send elements of thinking about that, here ?

Thank you !

Hey! You can always message the sr moderator that denied your application! Unacceptable behaviour will range from the actual server and the forums to Discord. Hope this answers your question :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I haven’t applied, so I haven’t got any experience with the new application format, but I can answer your question in the way I feel it’s correct.
For exsample you got annoyed or bothered by someone who wasn’t friendly, and you didn’t reply in a friendly way either.
Whether you were rude to the users or you used unsuitable words(Like calling them idiots, brain dead people or etc).
I personally ignore such stuff and try to stay calm as possible.I rarely end up screaming at someone, or insulting them(At least not ingame)
That may be the thing which made your application unsuccessful, and I hope I cleared the things for you a bit, even thought I were only guessing.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
This doesn't seem like a genuine question, but rather you being annoyed at getting denied.

Instead of complaining about this sort of stuff, better yourself. You're in complete denial, and saying the mods and admins are wrong is a very obvious sign of lack of understanding, and it is, in my opinion, quite childish. Apologize next time, don't say "no that's not true" to the admins and moderators.
Not sure if you even read the thread. How can you better yourself when you don't know what you did wrong? He's not in complete denial. He just wants to know what exactly he said thats unacceptable.

This happened to me aswell and I think its good to ask for answers instead of randomly trying to better yourself while you don't even know what you did wrong.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Not sure if you even read the thread. How can you better yourself when you don't know what you did wrong? He's not in complete denial. He just wants to know what exactly he said thats unacceptable.

This happened to me aswell and I think its good to ask for answers instead of randomly trying to better yourself while you don't even know what you did wrong.

He talked with a staff member, though. I feel like making an entire thread is completely unecessary, when monki could easily message a higherup instead to tell them about the whole thing. Outting this entire situation is not necessary.

And, it's not like the general community can help him with this sort of thing.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
He talked with a staff member, though. I feel like making an entire thread is completely unecessary, when monki could easily message a higherup instead to tell them about the whole thing. Outting this entire situation is not necessary.

And, it's not like the general community can help him with this sort of thing.
He made this thread cuz he didnt know what to do. And apparently the community did help him, cuz they told him what to do. Again, just read the thread fully.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
He made this thread cuz he didnt know what to do. And apparently the community did help him, cuz they told him what to do. Again, just read the thread fully.

He already did before making this thread, I did read this thread entirely.

Check your dm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Top Bottom