Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
seems kinda useless to have coal or redstone ranks... We already have enough ranks, if you are suggesting we should go cheaper just buy the iron rank it isn't that much, but if youre suggesting we should but it up to like £200, that would be pointless since no one will buy it.
dude already have gold rank ...
Coal rank is meant to be obtainable in game
and redstone is for mods, buidlers, devs
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this idea. With the coal rank being found inside the cubelet would be unfair to other players. (Assuming they rank perks like choosing maps and thing this that) In that case, more of the lower ranks would feel cheated (eg. Iron Rank, Lapiz Rank)

With the redstone perk, the color would have to drastically change. Cubecraft can't make there own custom colors without a texture pack for the colored names above tag. The administrators have a darker red color with the code of &4. The Youtubers have a color of &c and &f. That's all the color codes that make the shade of red. No other color. You can see the list of color codes here: http://wiki.ess3.net/mc/
Wow
Coal Rank: As this rank could only have a color change just like @PingEther04 Said its just for color, it doesn't have to have perks
Redstone Rank: wasn't aware of the texture color thing, i guess this could be ignored

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
still seems useless for staff to have a redstone rank, whats the point if they already have a mod/admin rank, also it would look weird, "||Mod||Emerald||Redstone||. No staff would use it as it would look stupid in chat

Reactions: The_Supermarket

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
If you mean Color Chat, I still don't agree with this. The chat would be spammed with colors, and overall not a pleasant thing to see.
no the name
still seems useless for staff to have a redstone rank, whats the point if they already have a mod/admin rank, also it would look weird, "||Mod||Emerald||Redstone||. No staff would use it as it would look stupid in chat
whatever dude just saying redstone suits devs builders mods better
well thats my opinion
Btw it already is impossible for any new red colored ranks

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom