Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Glitch.png

Suggestion 1:
When the player _Connorua kept dying, his name was light blue, because he was on light blue.
However when he left the game, his name was orange. That should be changed so it is still his team color.

Suggestion 2:
When a player leaves a game, it says for example "DeedsDaDog died."
Instead, it should say, "DeedsDaDog has left the game."
Mainly so people don't get confused when someone dies or leaves the game.

Attachments

• Glitch.png
    Glitch.png
    572.6 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: CommandantSlime

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
These changes might be suttle but usefull. I remember how I got confused a few times where it said: (x) player died and after thinking he's still alive for the next 5 minutes without checking tab for an odd reason. I also adore your idea with the color change of the (x) player has left statement to the players team color. It's awesome.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
A specific colour, If you leave the game is a good idea. A colour that we doesn't have, as example white/brown.

There is a lot of confusion When a player left the game, because it is the same text as When you died. I agree with you' @DeedsDaDog has left the game' is more clear.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with both ideas. I experienced idea 2 yesterday, and I immediately pressed on TAB. Those ideas would make it easier and convenient for all of us.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom