Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we have minions?

• Total voters

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi I'm LittleMoose1609, and I'm here today to explain why we shouldn't have minions in skyblock.

1. Pay 2 win. Its just that simple. It will make the server pay 2 win.

2. It's a pretty vanilla minecraft sort of skyblock and is one of the best skyblock main servers out there. Adding minions will ruin the point of that.

3. It will get boring real quick. Adding minions will make you get bored real quickly because when you want to farm, but you have a minion, who cares! Afk. Boring.

4. Minions are already on alot of servers. Cubecraft wants to stand out not in. Its successful in that with other games. But adding minions will be repetitive and they will lose players.

Last but not least 5. It will take away the grinding aspect. That's why I enjoy cubecraft skyblock is because you have to grind.

Why we should have minions.

1. Afk farming.

Reactions: Conea64

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
And when I say lose players, I mean people will just move on from skyblock because it will get boring competitive real quick. So people will end up moving from cubecraft to different servers.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I fully agree, adding minions will take away a lot of the current grinding. What I don’t get however is why make a thread about something you wouldn’t like to be added.
I have not seen a thread about minions for quite some time now and thought to never see one again.

I’d suggest coming up with some ideas you WOULD like to see added. For example an auto sell feature or the possibility to visit others.

With that being said, I think the thread you created is well put together. Just maybe next time make one about something you’d like to be added! 😅😉

Reactions: Conea64

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I fully agree, adding minions will take away a lot of the current grinding. What I don’t get however is why make a thread about something you wouldn’t like to be added.
I have not seen a thread about minions for quite some time now and thought to never see one again.

I’d suggest coming up with some ideas you WOULD like to see added. For example an auto sell feature or the possibility to visit others.

With that being said, I think the thread you created is well put together. Just maybe next time make one about something you’d like to be added! 😅😉
Ok ill take that into consideration but I made this thread because I've been reading the suggestions and people don't really take into consideration that it will get boring quick with minions. But I will make a thread about my ideas for sb. Thanks for replying!

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I never said I wanted minions. I just wanted to remind people on how minions will change this great server. Look at hypixel. Noone plays on their islands because minions do their work for them. If we had minions here people will just quit. Since there is no content really off the island and its based on the island, people will quit cubecraft.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i agree with you for sure, the reason why hypixel minions are great but cubecraft shouldn't have them is because the skyblock isnt the same at all. in hypixel you need to farm stuff to unlock new things and become stronger, here you need to farm stuff to unlock new islands and finish quests. on hypixel you hop on, empty minions, sell some stuff, and youre gone again. in cubecraft you keep farming them until you're bored or have something else to do.
minions are fun and all, but would really take away the point of grindy quests.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Like I said before, I never had said I wanted minions. There only good for one thing afk farming. I personally think afk farming is boring. Really boring. I love the grinding aspect and I'm trying to change peoples' minds on why we shouldn't have minions. Anyways. Can a mod lock this thread?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Like I said before, I never had said I wanted minions. There only good for one thing afk farming. I personally think afk farming is boring. Really boring. I love the grinding aspect and I'm trying to change peoples' minds on why we shouldn't have minions. Anyways. Can a mod lock this thread?
See what I meant with the confusion it will create? Haha

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom