Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeJay

Jan 24, 2016
Hi there! I was thinking instead of going through the lobby (looks really pretty mind you but can be a bother!)
We could connect to servers through IP's such as:
eggwars.cubecraft.net
blockband.cubecraft.net
etc

DeJay

Jan 24, 2016
Ok so you want a DNS pointer for every gamemode? I think the compass is a lot better even if you usually only play one game on cubecraft.
It can totally be optional. I do tend to play a lot of EggWars but MinerWare is another good one. They don't even need to be long just like ew for eggwars, mw for minerware etc.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
yeah it takes a lot of money to keeps a server running as this is a good idea it isn't a realistic one plus it would just generally be hard to do without a lobby
Would not take much money at all. Getting a DNS pointer doesn't cost that much and they already have the servers that you are connecting to with the DNS pointer

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
except it would to keep them running this web sight is the main reason cubecraft is still running and plus wit the amount of games that is asking for trouble @power_ranger there isn't any part that agrees with that statement no offence
I really don't think you know what you're talking about, so let me help you:

The website, similar to the server, costs a designated amount of money to run per month. Depending on which XenForo package they get, it can vary from $40-$300. The forums is just a simple way to keep the community together, and have them updated on updates that they are rolling into place. While the forums is a big factor for a playerbase - CubeCraft did blow up when YouTubers began to play. Within the last couple of years, CubeCraft grew from a small community to a big community.
As said by POWER_RANGER, it wouldn't cost a lot of money to have that, however it doesn't seem useful in my opinion. You'll only have to spare 10 seconds of pressing a compass and pressing your designated game.

Reactions: hgbf and Nikboo
N

Nikboo

The website, similar to the server, costs a designated amount of money to run per month. Depending on which XenForo package they get, it can vary from $40-$300. The forums is just a simple way to keep the community together, and have them updated on updates that they are rolling into place. While the forums is a big factor for a playerbase - CubeCraft did blow up when YouTubers began to play. Within the last couple of years, CubeCraft grew from a small community to a big community.
As said by POWER_RANGER, it wouldn't cost a lot of money to have that, however it doesn't seem useful in my opinion. You'll only have to spare 10 seconds of pressing a compass and pressing your designated game.

^^
It's pretty unneeded in my opinion.
No support.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

though that may be true all that tune us simply gone for they have about 25 games already made so when they make another one the more money and time it takes
to add another server and keep the IP the idea is just unrealistic to start with

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
nope, I don't agree at all, I really like the compass as it allows me to freely switch between gamemodes. I do play a lot of egg wars but I also play minerware, skywars. and PvP

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom