Votes: 35 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello people of the Internet...

As I promised, here are some ideas for new Miniatures.
I'll post my 6 favorite packs for now.
I will probably add more in the future.

NOTE: I didn't think of any particles, only the Miniature and what they could possibly hold in their hands.
Let's get started shall we:

Marine Pack:
puzZsyo.png
Includes a Pufferfish, a Guardian and a Squid miniature.

RPG Pack:
ybnmCq3.png
Includes a Warrior, a Mage and an Archer miniature.

Furniture Pack:
uf3KSvL.png
Includes a Chest, a Furnace and a Crafting Table miniature.

Pets Pack:
2oz2Eyf.png
Includes a Squirrel, a Cat and a Little Dog miniature.

Dragon Pack:
LNI4h6C.png
Includes a Purple Dragon, a Green Dragon and a Red Dragon miniature.

Starter Pokemon Pack:
didMYEZ.png
Includes a Charmander, a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur miniature.

Like I've said above, I might add more in the future. Maybe I'll make a new thread with the new ones added or I'll just add it as a reply.
Tell me if you liked them! I didn't really think what kind of particle effect every Miniature would have. Maybe you guys could come up with something? I don't know..
Also I'm not sure how these would be obtained. Maybe through Vanity points or like every other Miniature through the shop.

Anyway,
If someone is interested what commands and color codes I used, PM me and I'll send you my Text file I've made.
Thanks for reading and as always
Chalas!

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't like all of them, but I like the Marine Pack and the Pets Pack the most. I like the Marine Pack because it looks nice, and I like the Pets Pack because I love pets (especially dogs and cats).

Maybe you could also make a Wild Animals Pack, for example with a tiger, a lion and a(n) (i)che(e)etah:p.

Reactions: Komodо

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't like all of them, but I like the Marine Pack and the Pets Pack the most. I like the Marine Pack because it looks nice, and I like the Pets Pack because I love pets (especially dogs and cats).

Maybe you could also make a Wild Animals Pack, for example with a tiger, a lion and a(n) (i)che(e)etah:p.
I can add anything.
I've made more than 20 packs today but I think they need variety.
Otherwise there would be 30+ Animal packs a Starwars pack and a Pack filled with different kinds of Orcs.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

Wild Animals Pack
tf8V6yR.png
Includes a Lion, a Tiger and an Elephant miniature.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
My favourite one was the 'Furniture Pack'
I dislike some of them, but I like your ideas indeed. ;)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome? These miniatures look so nice, especially the pets :3
I don't think the Pokémon ones are such a good idea, personally, might be because right now we lack good pokemon skins that have a unique style within them, but I guess a few accounts with a resprited texture wouldn't be so expensive, heh.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome? These miniatures look so nice, especially the pets :3
I don't think the Pokémon ones are such a good idea, personally, might be because right now we lack good pokemon skins that have a unique style within them, but I guess a few accounts with a resprited texture wouldn't be so expensive, heh.
25 x 3 = 75 bucks.
I don't have that much money currently.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom