Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
I was in the eggwars lobby talking with @Bob_the_Giraffe and saw his miniature Jr. Bob, but but Bob has pants on (blue) and miniature Jr.Bob doesnt, suggesting - Miniature Outfits
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just like wardrobe, inside the miniature gui of loot cosmetics, there would be a chestplate that saids outfits, from this you can put on shirts, pants, shoes.
Colors -
Blue
Light Blue
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Light Green
Black
Gray
Light Gray
White
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This would not work with the floating miniatures (Earth, Marz, ect)

Before and After
Before - https://imgur.com/a/A533q
After - https://imgur.com/a/sXVEz

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like this. Why not using wardrobe items as outfits for them? So you can have animated outfits for the miniatures, and by the wardrobe section you have “equip on miniature” to equip it. But I support this idea and I like it

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I really like this suggestion especially with the improvements of @ItsDavey_ !
I think it would be cool to have animated armor for your miniature and be able to mix armor!!!

A big +1 for me!
Only 1 tip: add a voting poll maybe, because I think many people like this suggestion but just doesn’t reply to the thread so they can show their support in the poll by voting ‘yes’ ! :D

Again, amazing idea you got there !!!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this. Why not using wardrobe items as outfits for them? So you can have animated outfits for the miniatures, and by the wardrobe section you have “equip on miniature” to equip it. But I support this idea and I like it
With this added to the idea, it would be perfect! my only problem is that I can't get miniatures from cubelets ;-;

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
While it would be cool and all
Most miniatures are based on actual things/creatures and thus armour is chosen accordingly
Or just seems like it would make certain miniatures look more awkward moe then anything

Reactions: Josher

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
While it would be cool and all
Most miniatures are based on actual things/creatures and thus armour is chosen accordingly
Or just seems like it would make certain miniatures look more awkward moe then anything
Maby the demon minion is feeling blue, and equips blue armor! :v think bought the mini instead of yourself ;) xD, im just messen with you jollow, but I do understand what you mean, people could always change it back onces applied so it doesnt rll mater

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom