Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
So I was thinking about what minature packs would be cool to us, and people would be willing to buy. These are my ideas! One is all about pets and animals that you could have irl. The second one is all about Snapchat filters. For those of you who do not know Snapchat is a social media app. It allows you to use funny and cute filters to altar your face! Since it is such a massive form of social media today, I thought it may be a great pack to really make people want to get a minature.

A Pet Pack
-Brown Dog
-Black and White Dog
-Black Cat
-Tabby Cat
-Goldfish

Snapchat Pack
(I don't use this so they may not be 100% accurate)
-Barfing Rainbow Filter
-Dog Filter
-Flower Crown Filter
-Bunny Ear Filter

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the ideas! Only most miniature packs have 3 miniatures in each pack.

And Yes there needs to be an vanity update and I like to see the pet pack.

About the Snapchat filter I don't know, Because having a dog filter is almost the same as the dog miniature.

Good suggestion though!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ewwww! S.n.a.p.c.h.a.t!
I rather have these pets btw:
Pets Pack:
2oz2Eyf.png

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
So I was thinking about what minature packs would be cool to us, and people would be willing to buy. These are my ideas! One is all about pets and animals that you could have irl. The second one is all about Snapchat filters. For those of you who do not know Snapchat is a social media app. It allows you to use funny and cute filters to altar your face! Since it is such a massive form of social media today, I thought it may be a great pack to really make people want to get a minature.

A Pet Pack
-Brown Dog
-Black and White Dog
-Black Cat
-Tabby Cat
-Goldfish

Snapchat Pack
-Barfing Rainbow Filter
-Dog Filter
-Flower Crown Filter
-Bunny Ear Filter

WoW, Creative ideas! If this will be added soon i will buy the packs ;P
-Gaaabb

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like your ideas! I just thought maybe have it so we can make a miniture ourselves, so we buy a "Custom Miniature" and then before buying we choose the armor color and we upload a skin to use the head of it. Just an idea I got and i think it could work ;)

Reactions: Emmy

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I like your ideas! I just thought maybe have it so we can make a miniture ourselves, so we buy a "Custom Miniature" and then before buying we choose the armor color and we upload a skin to use the head of it. Just an idea I got and i think it could work ;)
1 Year ago i also thought to make custom miniatures! That would be very cool! Wow, i'm already exited :p

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Make a suggestion thread about it! its a cool idea!

Reactions: ElPtricko

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

A Pet Pack
-Brown Dog
-Black and White Dog
-Black Cat
-Tabby Cat
-Goldfish

Snapchat Pack
-Barfing Rainbow Filter
-Dog Filter
-Flower Crown Filter
-Bunny Ear Filter

OMG YESSSS CATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! (Please be for DIAMONDS!!!)
Snapchat... ew... uh... no thx

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017

A Pet Pack
-Brown Dog
-Black and White Dog
-Black Cat
-Tabby Cat
-Goldfish

Snapchat Pack
-Barfing Rainbow Filter
-Dog Filter
-Flower Crown Filter
-Bunny Ear Filter

I like the idea of having a Pet Pack. This can give more Hype in the lobbies! The Snapchat Pack I am not so sure about. That could be very weird looking on miniatures. Though if the SnapChat Pack became Hats... that would be an amazing idea!

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea

A Pet Pack
-Brown Dog
-Black and White Dog
-Black Cat
-Tabby Cat
-Goldfish

Snapchat Pack
(I don't use this so they may not be 100% accurate)
-Barfing Rainbow Filter
-Dog Filter
-Flower Crown Filter
-Bunny Ear Filter

I like this idea. I saw someone say that if this was added they would totally buy it. Now would it be like a thing for rank and/or non ranks? Or would you have to go on the CC website to buy the packs individually?

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be cool to have some new miniatures because there are not a lot of miniatures. I realy like the pet pack but i can't realy see how you are gonna add snapchat miniatures. It is kinda crazy to see filters on miniatures.

Top Bottom