Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So, I was standing in a main lobby and looked at the little miniature of myself and thought that it would be fun if you could change the armour/clothes on it.

Since you can put on armour on yourself in lobbies I would like to see this for the miniatures too because it's kinda boring that all miniature's armour/clothes look the same and maybe you like the moves the miniature got but not the color of the clothes.
This would just be a unique and fun thing for the players where they can choose how they want.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
that like ruins the point of miniatures. You want to get new miniatures so you can have new armour and stuff, not just be able to get one and change it how you like

Reactions: Despacito 2

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
that like ruins the point of miniatures. You want to get new miniatures so you can have new armour and stuff, not just be able to get one and change it how you like
In my opinion, it would just be fun since I would like to have my dancing miniature but with other clothes, I don't like the green clothes it have atm.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I mean that Is pretty close to just having a custom miniature which I recall being discretely ignored/disregarded because people would use this to basically unlock miniatures they don’t have

Also they fit the theme of the miniature

For example why would you want to change the zombie miniature to wear purple pants?

Reactions: Despacito 2

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I mean that Is pretty close to just having a custom miniature which I recall being discretely ignored/disregarded because people would use this to basically unlock miniatures they don’t have

Also they fit the theme of the miniature

For example why would you want to change the zombie miniature to wear purple pants?
I actually just meant the miniatures of yourself.

I don't like the colors some of them got.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Yet you like the miniature?
Also what do you mean by
“I actually just meant the miniatures of yourself”
Well, you can get miniatures of yourself (they got the same head as you) and I would like to change the clothes on them since I don't like the colors.

Reactions: Kloska

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Then someone could use the creeper miniature by faking it

There are many other examples
Like using miniatures they cannot get by doing this
Not really since it will always look like you, I just want to be able to switch the armour on it. You can't change moves, head or similar, just the armour.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I tried to search for it but didn't find anything about just this ;-;
Link?
I could be wrong too. But I know it have been mentioned somewhere. If it wasn't a thread it might just been a comment somewhere. I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG, but something makes me think of that @TheBrownster could have said this.

Reactions: Livvv

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Ever heard of changing your skin
The clothes are still the same -_-
If you change your skin, just the head change to the skin you change to but I want to change the color of the clothes on my miniature.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom