Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Change the clothes on your miniature.

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

    Votes: 5 27.8%

  • Total voters
    18

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
So, I was standing in a main lobby and looked at the little miniature of myself and thought that it would be fun if you could change the armour/clothes on it.

Since you can put on armour on yourself in lobbies I would like to see this for the miniatures too because it's kinda boring that all miniature's armour/clothes look the same and maybe you like the moves the miniature got but not the color of the clothes.
This would just be a unique and fun thing for the players where they can choose how they want.
 

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
1,530
3,164
343
argleton
that like ruins the point of miniatures. You want to get new miniatures so you can have new armour and stuff, not just be able to get one and change it how you like
 
  • Like
Reactions: Despacito 2

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
that like ruins the point of miniatures. You want to get new miniatures so you can have new armour and stuff, not just be able to get one and change it how you like
In my opinion, it would just be fun since I would like to have my dancing miniature but with other clothes, I don't like the green clothes it have atm.
 

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
I mean that Is pretty close to just having a custom miniature which I recall being discretely ignored/disregarded because people would use this to basically unlock miniatures they don’t have

Also they fit the theme of the miniature

For example why would you want to change the zombie miniature to wear purple pants?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Despacito 2

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
I mean that Is pretty close to just having a custom miniature which I recall being discretely ignored/disregarded because people would use this to basically unlock miniatures they don’t have

Also they fit the theme of the miniature

For example why would you want to change the zombie miniature to wear purple pants?
I actually just meant the miniatures of yourself.

I don't like the colors some of them got.
 

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
Yet you like the miniature?
Also what do you mean by
“I actually just meant the miniatures of yourself”
Well, you can get miniatures of yourself (they got the same head as you) and I would like to change the clothes on them since I don't like the colors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kloska

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
Then someone could use the creeper miniature by faking it

There are many other examples
Like using miniatures they cannot get by doing this
Not really since it will always look like you, I just want to be able to switch the armour on it. You can't change moves, head or similar, just the armour.
 

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
I tried to search for it but didn't find anything about just this ;-;
Link?
I could be wrong too. But I know it have been mentioned somewhere. If it wasn't a thread it might just been a comment somewhere. I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG, but something makes me think of that @TheBrownster could have said this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Livvv
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom