Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No.

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
That's a little too much for a 'Mini YouTuber' rank. And I don't think it should be implemented. 2,500 subscribers is a very small goal to achieve, henceforth there would be too many YouTubers running around and causing spam. I like it how it is.

D

Deleted member 352903

YouTube rank should be only for people who is a very good youtuber, a man/woman who can get 40,000 suscribers. 2,500 is a small goal.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hello all CubeCraft Games Network Players and the whole staff team.

I've made this suggestion for guys who get spammed if anyone in the lobby is a fan. but they still have not 40.000 subscribers. For example: My friend iWillGetYou play on cubecraft... He can not be in the lobby for a second or somebody says "OMG,
iWillGetYou" and if someone starts it everyone sees it and not one but 3 or 4. He loves their fans but they are spamming. So I was thinking when I play games on CCGN why I dont make a suggestion for a tiny youtube rank. So here it is.

The prefix:

&c(Red)[Growing&f(White)Youtuber] &(CustomNameCollour)iWillGetYou&f(White): Hello I'am a Youtuber!

The Perks/Permissions/Commands:

Everything that Obsidian have.

Acces to: /vanish (Only in lobbys)

Custom Miniature: Special Youtuber Miniature

In-Game chat off-on: /igc on/off

All Abbilities and kits.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! It took me a lot of time. I hope this will be a next update!
No thank you.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello all CubeCraft Games Network Players and the whole staff team.

I've made this suggestion for guys who get spammed if anyone in the lobby is a fan. but they still have not 40.000 subscribers. For example: My friend iWillGetYou play on cubecraft... He can not be in the lobby for a second or somebody says "OMG,
iWillGetYou" and if someone starts it everyone sees it and not one but 3 or 4. He loves their fans but they are spamming. So I was thinking when I play games on CCGN why I dont make a suggestion for a tiny youtube rank. So here it is.

The prefix:

&c(Red)[Growing&f(White)Youtuber] &(CustomNameCollour)iWillGetYou&f(White): Hello I'am a Youtuber!

The Perks/Permissions/Commands:

Everything that Obsidian have.

Acces to: /vanish (Only in lobbys)

Custom Miniature: Special Youtuber Miniature

In-Game chat off-on: /igc on/off

All Abbilities and kits.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! It took me a lot of time. I hope this will be a next update!
Hell no

Reactions: giesko

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is just the youtuber rank, but without the /nick command.
Sorry, but I give you a HUUGE no.
Btw, did you know that you can apply for the youtuber rank, even if you have less subs than 40.000?
(You have to live in another country than the UK or USA)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Way too many permissions for just 2500 subs. Those permissions are special and I don’t think players with 2500 subscribers deserve it compared to the YTers with over 40.000 subscribers. I know a lot of players who got over 2500 subscribers, too many players would be able to get it. I also disagree.

Reactions: remio

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Actual subscriber count is just a minor consideration. If your content is high quality and relevant and you have an active and growing viewer base it's likely to outweigh any shortfall in subscriber count you might have. YouTuber rank perks shouldn't be seen as a 'reward' for creating a successful channel, they are there as tools to help you create great content :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Actual subscriber count is just a minor consideration. If your content is high quality and relevant and you have an active and growing viewer base it's likely to outweigh any shortfall in subscriber count you might have. YouTuber rank perks shouldn't be seen as a 'reward' for creating a successful channel, they are there as tools to help you create great content :)
Has CCG ever considered paying very big YouTubers to promote the server? Considering YouTubers are what made CCG as big as it is today, would it not be a worthwhile investment to consider?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Has CCG ever considered paying very big YouTubers to promote the server? Considering YouTubers are what made CCG as big as it is today, would it not be a worthwhile investment to consider?
I find the practice really dishonest and incredibly sleazy. I understand that a lot of our major competitors do the same thing, but it doesn't really change my opinion. I'm personally 100% against doing this, even if it does get us a bunch of players. I'd rather youtubers cover our server due to genuine interest, not because we slipped them $1,000 and a fancy rank.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I find the practice really dishonest and incredibly sleazy. I understand that a lot of our major competitors do the same thing, but it doesn't really change my opinion. I'm personally 100% against doing this, even if it does get us a bunch of players. I'd rather youtubers cover our server due to genuine interest, not because we slipped them $1,000 and a fancy rank.
That's fair

schot

Dec 12, 2017
ur only talking about iwillgetyou because its a friend of you, there are like over 200 players with more than 2.500 subs on cubecraft

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
How about a no?
First of all, 2500????? It's way to low, I think like 20000 is a way better goal. Second of all? MINI Youtuber? They dont have a 'Big youtuber' rank for people with more than ... subs, so mini wouldn't fit in the system. It'll be a bad idea.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom