Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
I play on the Java version of cube craft,

Bug -
In one of the Micro games, fill the tank every time I go to fill the bucket, I am unable to fill it with water. This is irritating for obvious reasons. Pls try to fix it, upon talking to various people I have heard that multiple of them have this issue, it obviously is not the cases for everyone but for some of us who play this game it is present.

Suggestions -
The whole point of the game is it is fast paced. I used to play it a while ago and recently started again. I have noticed that many of the new games added, ruin the fast paced nature of the game. Mainly find cook and deliver the food, which most people hate as it is very simple, no challenge, difficult to understand when playing the game for the first time and boring and takes a lot of time. Find the beacon is also similar, but a challenge does exist but it is very slow and ruins the fast paced nature of the game.

Hook the most mobs is the worst, it takes too long and is not fun trust me most people agree that it should be removed.

Improvements -
In the final mini game at the end, where it is for 3 points can we include Line Dash, a game that already exists, does not take more than 60 secs, is fast paced and is fun for which the code already exists

Try these out and the game will be more fun

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom