• No, we don't need this

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

iHamster

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi everyone,
I have an suggestion. I think it would be nice if CubeCraft adds an extra vote option to Mineware. This is the vote option: Rankers (everyone?) are able to vote wich bossgame they want. Luckey block, get the most kills, elytra, colour flour, maze or a random bossgame.
Do you agree or not?

Reactions: Mr Cryptic

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Depends on that rank.
If it's obsidian/emerald, then sure
If it's anything below that, no. Because there will be a big chance the same bossgame will be choosen every single time.

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Anything to reduce that HORRIBLE maze game being the boss game.
I'm terrible at pvp and I prefer the most kills game to the god awful maze boss game.
+1

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
There are some boss games like kill everyone that players like more and players are better in that game than the other players. Also there will never been playing the boss game colour flour because its not really popular. It would be nice to have for like only plus rankers. But i dont know if it is going to be a really good idea to add to the game

carrotOn

Aug 24, 2018
It seems to me that it will not be right.. because all the mini-games and the boss of the game are random, andit gives intrest. If there is a choice, then the interest will be different.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I have to disagree on this one. I really like MinerWare because it’s always a surprise what kind of boss-game will come. And if there was a possibility to vote for a boss-game, players who are good at PvP will most likely always vote ‘Get the most kills’, like someone else said before.

To be honest, I like MinerWare because it’s not really a PvP game-mode (you can still win if you're bad at PvP). So no, I personally do not want to see this being implented.

Last edited:
Reactions: CraftCreatures
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Top Bottom