• trade a villager for an emerald

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • all 3

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • None/ come up with more if not come up with 1 and comment it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 15, 2017
As we all know Minerware is not the most popular of CubeCraft games So I would suggest to make minerware more fun and popular you should have new minigame updates such as ride a pig into the void or maybe a board game because not many people play minerware and I feel that if the game got minigame updates instead of map updates it would become more popular since map updates don't affect gameplay. I personally love playing Minerware but no one else plays it so I don't play it because I can never get a full lobby and it takes forever for a game to start. So if Minerware got a minigame update if would bring more life and energy to the game and loads of people would play it.

Reactions: MClicious

Timmehhh

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2016
Would like to see an Minerware update! I like the game, but it's just boring now after i played it too much XD

Apr 15, 2017
he
I agree that they need new mini-games, I don't really pay attention to the maps that they make when I'm in the game as I'm only on a board and they really need to focus on new minigames, you could suggest some more minigames that you'd like to see. I don't think that the "Ride the pig into the void" wouldn't be good as the pigs don't really pay attention to the carrot in 1.9+. Great suggestion, I still love playing Minerware but personally I don't play it that often as Eggwars is so addicting maybe we can play together.

Minerware still plays it I'm sure as he's the top of the leaderboards on both sides.
hey wanna play now have discord?

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
As we all know Minerware is not the most popular of CubeCraft games So I would suggest to make minerware more fun and popular you should have new minigame updates such as ride a pig into the void or maybe a board game because not many people play minerware and I feel that if the game got minigame updates instead of map updates it would become more popular since map updates don't affect gameplay. I personally love playing Minerware but no one else plays it so I don't play it because I can never get a full lobby and it takes forever for a game to start. So if Minerware got a minigame update if would bring more life and energy to the game and loads of people would play it.
Cool idea, they're already working on some new updates btw.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Great ideas I would love to see them added!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
A board game... can you be more specific?
Ride a pig into the void is basically just jump into the void except on a pig
Sure for trading with a villager for s certain item as long as there are multiple villagers

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I completely agree with this suggestion. The best way to get a game to be more popular is to have constant updates on it so the game stays fresh
Mineware seems to be very easy to update since its just a bunch of minigames in one gamemode

Reactions: Daniel/OUCH_mitosis

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I like your ideas, the big reason why i think it's so cool because i would love to see Minerware coming back! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: GewoonSaam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom