Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The new achievements and microgames are fun, but the maps.. They do not have an impact on the game whatsoever so I feel like they're quite useless, builders can spend their time better imo

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Why have you changed the leader board to the colour of the rank though, thats just gonna encourage rank targeting :C

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
They do not have an impact on the game whatsoever so I feel like they're quite useless, builders can spend their time better imo
It's true they have no impact on the game other than something pretty to look at. Minerware maps are the easiest and one of the most fun maps to make as a builder. They require 0 thought about gameplay and require very little map configuration. If it only takes a few hours to make a map for this mode, then why not add new content?

The build team, like the whole team at CubeCraft work on multiple projects at once. This is simply a side project for us to keep being productive while we take a break from our main projects. We can keep gaining build experience by experimenting with new themes and techniques. So no time is wasted.

We also changed the floor designs of all the Minerware maps to be a bit funky and different.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
giphy.gif

• Find the Null - Find the null in the find the item microgame. No, it's not a glitch.​
It's a feature!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really love this update. These past few updates have been motivating me more and more to start playing again. Good job! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom