Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnan

Member
Feb 15, 2018
37
29
19
21
Not gonna put this in the 'Bug Report' section because that thing needs to seriously chill out with all its overdramatic questions lol.

Anysway, teh typo is dis:

In the craft a crafting table microgame, it says 'crafting cable' not 'crafting table'.

SUGGESTION: fix.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom