Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
i thought since minerware was losing attention i thought i would bring it back so i am starting a tournament for it you can sign up here if you want to join it is simple and i probably don't need to explain the rules it is minerware
so just sign up here

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yo, jollow i would like to join. Please match me up with a person, from the U.S or the US timezones.
Jollow, could i possibly face you :P

Reactions: Injunction

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I will try to join but I only can play on school days at 5:30-7:00 p.m. central time. But on the weekends in free! Count me in.

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Also For Minerware Since There Is A The Top 3 Players Win Ranking Is A Little Different
For Example If 2 Players Are Facing Off Against Each Other It Is Based Off Of Who Has More Points Not The Player With A Higher Ranking
If Both Players Have Equal Points Then It Is Another Game Or If Both Of You Are Fine With Doing It A Hat Draw I Will Do (I Am Not Choosing From The Hat My Dad Will So There Is No Thinking That I Purposefully Chose Ones Name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom