Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Meh

• Total voters

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
hello! This is my first post and I would like to share an idea that I have. Minerware survival mode, would be a second gamemode, in other words, like blockwars there would be two gamemodes to chose from in the lobby. In survival mode, each player would have 4 lives and each time they failed a microgame, they would lose a life. If they beat a boss game, they would gain a life unless if they already had 4 lives. Last player standing would win! This idea is very similar to warioware, which is fitting, because the lobby has a giant wario statue in the centre.

I have some new microgame ideas too:

'Bounce on the slime blocks!'
The stage is replaced with slime blocks. Players must bounce on the slime blocks until the timer ends to complete the microgame. When someone bounces on a slime block, the slime block disappears. Don't fall into the void.

'Find the antidote!'
All players get wither. Chests spawn on the stage, some containing a potion of regeneration called 'the antidote' players must drink this to complete the microgame. The chests can also contain 'rare pebbles' (gold nuggets) and, very rarely, 'point vouchers' (paper) which, when taken out of a chest grant 10 points (currency, not score)

'Avoid the creeper!'
One player becomes a creeper, gains speed 2 and explodes when the timer ends. Players who avoid the explosion complete the microgame. If the creeper blows up anyone, they complete the microgame.

Feel free to leave feedback on my idea and vote on the poll!

Last edited:

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I like this! :)
You say at the boss game the players will gain a life. But the boss game is the last microgame?
Minerware will be getting a little update, sounds good.

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
When I said 'last player standing', I meant that the micro games would go on until everyone except one player had ran out of lives, or if all the remaining players ran out of lives in the same microgame, those player/s would win.

Reactions: Steyro

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
hello! This is my first post and I would like to share an idea that I have. Minerware survival mode, would be a second gamemode, in other words, like blockwars there would be two gamemodes to chose from in the lobby. In survival mode, each player would have 4 lives and each time they failed a microgame, they would lose a life. If they beat a boss game, they would gain a life unless if they already had 4 lives. Last player standing would win! This idea is very similar to warioware, which is fitting, because the lobby has a giant wario statue in the centre. Feel free to leave feedback on my idea and vote on the poll!
I actually like this idea! Pretty good.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I like this idea, this thread should get more attention in my opinion.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think survival mode would actually be pretty cool to play and make winning the normal microgames mean more as right now the boss game pretty much determines the winner... ♡♡♡♡

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom