Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
Please add the bonus text back in Minerware (I don't know what else to call it).

I am unsure when or why it was removed, but in the Minerware gamemode it would say things such as how many people won the microgame as well as a fun fact about it.
Examples for clarification:
"[Username] won the round."
"9/12 players won this round."
"Players ran a total distance of 100 blocks."

I have provided some screenshot examples I found on YouTube below:

Screenshot 2023-07-09 004926.png
Screenshot 2023-07-09 004956.png
Screenshot 2023-07-09 005025.png

I understand this feature may not matter too much, but it made the game more fun and I don't understand the reasoning behind it being removed.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This is one of those quality of life features that I simply loved. As I switched over to Bedrock after the deletion of MinerWare on Java, I couldn't help but notice that this wasn't a thing (anymore, apparently) on Bedrock which kind of upset me.

It was fun to try my best trying to get my own silly achievement in chat and I feel like now, there's no reason to try your best. You can simply put in enough effort to win the microgames and that's it. So, I think it definitely is a feature that matters.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It was great. Not only did it make minerware more competitive if you want as I believe the cube book of world record had a section on some of these games (like most blocks walked) and as Hoshi said you don't need to try your best anymore. You just need to do enough too win

Reactions: Hoshi

pekd

the reason was that they wanted to clean up the chat a bit, which is a stupid reason if you ask me. nobody cares about some tiny message thats 1 or 2 lines long and so many people want to add it back but this is cubecraft so we propably wont get it back ever. why should they listen to the community if they are the ones that know "the best"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom