Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
The Minerware get most kills microgame is a boss game where players choose a kit and try and fight to get the most kills in the given time.
When players die, they respawn in the middle.
However, when players respawn, they spawn a few blocks up and float for a second. This enables people to deal 1-2 crits before they even have a chance to do anything.
The same happens on the slap the cactus game. Players spawn a few blocks up, and they can get hit before even touching the ground.
And again, the same in the paintball microgame. Players can get killed in less than a second, before even the map loads properly.

To counter this, I suggest adding in a 2-3 spawn protection for all microgames that have any element of combat, so that all players actually have a proper chance. Something even shorter might work, as long as it prevents the issue of getting hit etc before game.

Tell me your thoughts below.

I posted this before but got little feedback, especially from staff. I see no issues with this feature and afaik neither did anyone else.

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I also experienced this a few times.
This is a pretty good suggestion in my opinion
I think the 1-2 second protection is good idea but I also came up with one more solution

- Spawn protection that cancels once you move or in 3-4 seconds to also help people with lower connection

Reactions: KitsuneToru

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I never have had people critting in kill as many people boss game so I don't think it needs to be added for that. For the slap cactus I would like it. For paintball also not I like it being very fast kills and deaths xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom