Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
The Minerware get most kills microgame is a boss game where players choose a kit and try and fight to get the most kills in the given time.
When players die, they respawn in the middle.
However, when players respawn, they spawn a few blocks up and float for a second. This enables people to deal 1-2 crits before they even have a chance to do anything.
The same happens on the slap the cactus game. Players spawn a few blocks up, and they can get hit before even touching the ground.
And again, the same in the paintball microgame. Players can get killed in less than a second, before even the map loads properly.

To counter this, I suggest adding in a 2-3 spawn protection for all microgames that have any element of combat, so that all players actually have a proper chance. Something even shorter might work, as long as it prevents the issue of getting hit etc before game.

Tell me your thoughts below.

I posted this before but got little feedback, especially from staff. I see no issues with this feature and afaik neither did anyone else.

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I also experienced this a few times.
This is a pretty good suggestion in my opinion
I think the 1-2 second protection is good idea but I also came up with one more solution

- Spawn protection that cancels once you move or in 3-4 seconds to also help people with lower connection

Reactions: KitsuneToru

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I never have had people critting in kill as many people boss game so I don't think it needs to be added for that. For the slap cactus I would like it. For paintball also not I like it being very fast kills and deaths xd

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom