Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
:cube_light:Ok so I was thinking and I thought ummm maybe CubeCraft could add a Minerware shop...
This is the idea that the Minerware shop would be just like the other shops but it would have abilities not kits and the abilities would be... You know the one where you have jump and catch the emeralds it would be if ability is maxed it would be so you have 50% of catching a emerald that will give you 2 points instead of one because you have to get 5 to complete the challenge. There would also be one for the Boss Game LuckBlock PvP you would have a chase (Depending on how much you ability it upgraded) to get some op stuff in the lucky blocks. There would not be a ability for every game just the ones that are hard to win and most of the boss games would have the abilities to.

(Did not understand one thing I just said leave a comment Below telling me what your question is.)
Tags: @Tacosbefriends @jollow250 @Unipotato

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Not a fan. This makes Minerware insanely unfair for new players. I don't think every game needs kits/abilities.
Agree, I don't want This be added because it doesn't really need them, and might be too OP for other players, so they can win easier. And it might be give Some advantage but it's still unfair to others.
I'm sorry -1

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
:cube_light:Ok so I was thinking and I thought ummm maybe CubeCraft could add a Minerware shop...
This is the idea that the Minerware shop would be just like the other shops but it would have abilities not kits and the abilities would be... You know the one where you have jump and catch the emeralds it would be if ability is maxed it would be so you have 50% of catching a emerald that will give you 2 points instead of one because you have to get 5 to complete the challenge. There would also be one for the Boss Game LuckBlock PvP you would have a chase (Depending on how much you ability it upgraded) to get some op stuff in the lucky blocks. There would not be a ability for every game just the ones that are hard to win and most of the boss games would have the abilities to.

(Did not understand one thing I just said leave a comment Below telling me what your question is.)
Tags: @Tacosbefriends @jollow250 @Unipotato
i don't like your suggestion! it is unfair for other players that are new!
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom