• No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Joel200

Novice Member
Aug 16, 2017
the Netherlands, Drenthe
Hey CubeCrafters! :)

Today I'm making my first suggestion on the CubeCraft forum. It's something small, but this is the suggestion:

It's a suggestion for Minerware. If the game ends, the first, second and third get the same rewards:

- 125 Experience
- 25 Points

It would be more fun if the first would get a higher reward than the second, and that the second would get a higher reward than the third. Example:

1. 125 Experience, 25 Points
2. 100 Experience, 20 Points
3. 75 Experience, 15 Points

Maybe this suggestion was already made, but I'm to lazy to check that :p

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Today I'm making my first suggestion on the CubeCraft forum. It's something small, but this is the suggestion:

It's a suggestion for Minerware. If the game ends, the first, second and third get the same rewards:

- 125 Experience
- 25 Points

It would be more fun if the first would get a higher reward than the second, and that the second would get a higher reward than the third. Example:

Sounds great!
All solo game modes should have this, to be honest.

Reactions: Joel200

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands

- 125 Experience
- 25 Points

They already have a similair system in Arcade, so it would actually make a lot of sense if they'd add this to Mineware as well.

+1 for me

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is a great suggestion because now it is just fine to be in the top 3 but it will be a harder challenge if we add this system because everyone wanna be number one. I also win most of the time and it isn't lovely to see players getting the same amount of experience/points when they ended under me with 3mircowaves less than me.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I like this suggestion, as its nice to separate rewards. My only concern is that I see a lot of Minerware games when the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners have the same Minerware points. I'd believe that players would be upset that if they got the same Minerware points as 1st place, but they are the rewards of a 3rd place winner. Your suggestion works amazing for arcade because the trophies are generally split up by 1-3 between each other. In Minerware, its typically easy to get the same Minerware points as other players.

Overall its a nice suggestion, so well done :) But I wouldn't think about adding this into Minerware. Sorry.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I like this suggestion, as its nice to separate rewards. My only concern is that I see a lot of Minerware games when the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners have the same Minerware points. I'd believe that players would be upset that if they got the same Minerware points as 1st place, but they are the rewards of a 3rd place winner. Your suggestion works amazing for arcade because the trophies are generally split up by 1-3 between each other. In Minerware, its typically easy to get the same Minerware points as other players.

Overall its a nice suggestion, so well done :) But I wouldn't think about adding this into Minerware. Sorry.
Maybe I should make another suggestion to fix it?

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ties-in-minerware.203339/

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- 125 Experience
- 25 Points

I agree. It is pretty odd as players try super hard to get first place when they just get the same amount no matter what place from 1st-3rd.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom